1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
another costume change

some engine cleanup

interior shot

new exhaust

new lip after destruction of greddy

engine bay shot

how she sits today: new lip after other flew off on highway, along with oem corner lights and retro'd jdm fogs

·
boostdBBsex
2,277 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks great.... mugen exhaust = sex. I would dieeeeeee for one of those things. You should definitly fix that bumper sag, alot of people get that it seems. Ive been pretty lucky so far not to.

http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299987&highlight=bumper+sag
yeah i found out my bumper sag is caused by a bent bumper support...apparently the previous owner had an accident that messed it up, pushing it downward...my only option now is changing it out completely...with time...i'm piecing retro's together right now:Rock: so i'll have to hold off on bumper sag

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
dude that little camera mount was absolute simplistic genius lol - i'm amazed i never thought of it - awesome work - keep it up lol -

·
boostdBBsex
2,277 Posts
dude that little camera mount was absolute simplistic genius lol - i'm amazed i never thought of it - awesome work - keep it up lol -
Meh, the bumper sag is minor!

and yeah no doubt, howd you make that thing??

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Meh, the bumper sag is minor!

and yeah no doubt, howd you make that thing??
cut a piece of pvc pipe thick enough where it wont bounce while driving and hitting bumps...drilled two holes for headrest to go through...then find a bolt that fits the bottom of the camera perfectly...sit in the back seat and see how you want the camera aimed..mark it, drill it, run the bolt, screw on the camera...if needed put washers so the camera stops spinning right where you need it..

·
Registered
922 Posts
the engine bay looks even nicer in life, right after seeing it i went to work on mine. lol felt like shit

·
boostdBBsex
2,277 Posts
cut a piece of pvc pipe thick enough where it wont bounce while driving and hitting bumps...drilled two holes for headrest to go through...then find a bolt that fits the bottom of the camera perfectly...sit in the back seat and see how you want the camera aimed..mark it, drill it, run the bolt, screw on the camera...if needed put washers so the camera stops spinning right where you need it..
Sounds quite simple, thnks bro i might make one one of these days lol.
Nice job on the paint. I always admire a good paint job
Your supposed to say... 'I always admire a good body, regardless of the make'. Fast and Furious FTW!!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,045 Posts

where did you get this lip from? and what is it called?

1 - 20 of 786 Posts