Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ola. :turn:
Just came across the site thought I would check it out. I am from MO and have had 4 different ludes in my time 1- 93 red vtec 30k-135k totaled out by a cow! 1-94 black 60k-100k nos + turbo then new motor sold it.. then 1 92 si and NOW.. 94 4ws that was completely gutted and tube chassis. Started the project 2 yrs ago. Just got it done last year. ran only 2 runs last yr and broke 4 traction bars. so now I am redoing the front end. The motor is a completly stock h22. I am using electromotive tec-2 engine managment. dyno'd 176hp so yes it is very stock with a base tune. I will let the pictures show the rest. The car weighs around 1800lbs without driver. not sure how to post pics yet but I will go check the picture section of the site and post them there..

Pics are here.. :smilejap: http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237839

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I bought the car 2yrs ago it had a blown motor, smashed door, and lots of water damage. Thats when I decided to finally do something different.:turn:
Cool thing is I still have a clear title lol..

·
iHeart iVTEC
3,933 Posts
jdawgs92ludesi said:
damn bro nice lude....kinda sucks you gutted the whole interior dash and all but i guess its cool if it is strictly a drag lude....maybe we can finally get a lude into the 9's or better...good luck with it in the future
ludes have seen the 9's...check it out, 2nd gen too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts