Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These 2 lames in a Malibu wanted to race me last night. I wasn't havin' it because it was rush hour (6:15PM) and there was too much traffic on the road. They kept getting next to me and looking over, then stomping on it and speeding up, then they'd slow down and wait for me. You know, real ricer shit... At one point we were next to each other and he had a car maybe 500 feet ahead of him, and he's trying to get me to go, so I point at the car in front of him, but I think he thought I was saying "GO" because he punches it. Like, if we were racing, and I was next to you, where would you have gone???? Either right into me, or right into the back of that car, that's where. So anyway, I can't take it anymore and we both get on the freeway ( I was going that way anyway) and there's even more traffic. So I let him go ahead because there is a time and a place and that wasn't it, ya' know. So right as I'm exiting, I see him ahead of me cut over 3 lanes of traffic narrowly missing at least 2 cars. I'm so glad I didn't race him. He probably woulda wrecked my sexy ass lude with his grandma's malibu. Fuckin' kids.

I know, not really a race, but it's always good to talk shit on ricers, especially ones in American cars.:headbang:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts