Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was Looking at an Inx Prelude and was wondering is there a way to get the Inx front end on our 3rd gens I would really Like That Front End!!!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
More than likely you can't. A few members on here have it, but not many. Search, this will be locked.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
about four years ago there was a shop that did nothing but jdm clips who suggested they had one.

i could never get them to respond to emails.

you might be able to piece one together in japan...but i think all the full clips are gone.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,140 Posts
I wouldn't trust either of those links. The prices in the first link are just too outrageous. And in the second link, you can tell from the pics that only a couple of them are a true inx, although all are listed as being inx's.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
the first link is original pricing back when the cars were new.

the second link is probably right on prices (preludes are only worth 1500 to 2000, really) but they are in japan, and i'll bet you get eaten alive on shipping.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I wouldn't trust either of those links. The prices in the first link are just too outrageous. And in the second link, you can tell from the pics that only a couple of them are a true inx, although all are listed as being inx's.
I didn't like any of the prices in the first link. And the second link I posted, I saw that a few were only TRUE INX models.

Hey, I was just posting only what I found. I never said that is going to be cheap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts