Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Prelude. F20B/K20A hybrid rebuild
193 Posts
Yes this site isn’t as busy as it used to be. But there’s no reason to get snarky towards the community. You’re asking about a swap that has been done since the 1990’s and is well documented everywhere on the internet, maybe noone felt the need to answer what you asked because of how simple and available the information is everywhere else, the fact you were able to piece it together yourself without any answers proved how easy it is. Also the heat and humidity have nothing to do with this forum and concerns noone because many of us have it a lot worse. And with the way you worded it, noone here can do the work or turn your wrenches for you, so no need to complain and talk to yourself in the comments as if it was any of our faults.
Either way, i’m glad you got it figured out for the most part and hopefully you can get the car running. The H22 is definitely a fun experience.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeh. That guy sucks. He is dead now. I’ll take it from here boys. Jk abt the dead. But that whiny dude has shipped out man. But he said this on his way out. “My setup exactly is different than the ones I could find on the searches. Always some variables that were different”.
So, he pussed out and went to go cry somewhere I imagine. So anyway, I guess I’m gonna do some research and figure out the rest of this.
not requesting but if anyone is curious and or would like to comment. I have questions abt these things:

the ignition coil from f22 usable?
the vtec pressure sensor. Is it the same as the sensor from my f22. I don’t even know what it’s called but it is in same place as the vtec pressure sensor and threads into it. ……?
will my cv axles require any modification or different axle?
pretty sure my f22 throttle body won’t work but the sensors will
can I make the fuel line reach the fuel rail or do I need to buy new one. does it run to tank or just to firewall
broke power steering line in a fit of rage. Can it be mended. Or just say who needs it
unless I’ve over looked it there isn’t a threaded hole for o2 sensor in my stock manifold. So placement?

as I said. No need to answer unless u just like to help. If so great. I do appreciate it as I am out in bum fuct Egypt and no cell service and Its hard to get wifi.
reason why. My engine blew up on road trip. Some nice ppl let me stay with them until I fix my car. The amenities are limited. That’s why I don’t have a lot of time to search and asked for help

·
Registered
4 Posts
Push it. Push it real good.
that’s the way uh huh uh huh I like it.
what’s up with it vanilla face.
now after some bs I’ll say something that’s extremely important for all lude owners to know. My uncle works for Honda and said Honda is in its phase of. Nvm. He said dont say. Later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts