Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Test PipE MasTeR
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok guys i was jus thinkin..honda stopped the del-sol and the prelude right? but i think they fused the 2 together...del-sol body kinda and prelude power kinda....so what do u guys think yea??

·
Test PipE MasTeR
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so now im gunna find a del sol and pput a H22 init and try to beat S2K's

·
Registered
758 Posts
ahhh i love them hot racing girls... and when they try to talk technical ahh i got me one of them, she drives a delsol.. i play poker with her once a week and let me tell you. i wanna get drunk so i cant drive home and have to stay there !!!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Hey i gotta del Sol, and i do see simaliar lines compared to the S2k i always thought of it to the Daddy of the del sol. hahaha.

MY BABY :devil:

·
Registered
793 Posts
i used to have a del sol, but i flipped it and got the lude. i would love to have one for a daily driver, which im gonna start looking for once i get the lude repainted.

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
TopEndLude said:
the del sol with a h22 will beat the s2k
And you were telling me not to get one. That would be my intetion if I did get one. I'm getting addicted to H-series motors :) :smilejap:

·
Registered
111 Posts

nice del sol:turn:

·
Registered
472 Posts
The 94 del sol si vtec was a screamer stock. I really hope they do come out with a new CRX.

·
Test PipE MasTeR
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HondaPowa said:
The 94 del sol si vtec was a screamer stock. I really hope they do come out with a new CRX.
they did come back with the CRX well kinda the insight looks like it but honda jus butchers there past sometimes!

·
Registered
472 Posts
^ Youre right, I was parked next to an insight once and noticed the hatch was almost identical. What an ugly duckling though.

I was referring to this concept ( I know, its sort of old) ...kind of looks like an rsx.

·
Registered
322 Posts
i used to have a del sol, but i flipped it and got the lude.
Me too, how weird. I crashed mine and everything. I figured it was time to get the heavier honda lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts