Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again, a pleasure to do buisness with,bought a pillar pod from him this time and it came to me promptly,well packaged and clean.:)

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Good man...bought my phone off of me...

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
yea thats right. another satisfied buyer. so i am what like 10 positives to 1 neg? i will take that. if u wanna know the story check the thread...dont buy it if u cant see it i guess i dont no what else to say...its all there

·
12,918 Posts
Just wanted to mention it's been over a week and I haven't received my money :glare:
Which normally takes like 4 days max.

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
hey lambo do the math. thats one person...out of 10...thats 90% good u moron. and luda your another POS. i told u i sent it. if i wasnt gonna send the money back i wouldnt have said it...and i have done buisness with numerous people so like i said if u dont wanna dont do it. i dont care. i try and help u mutts out...your just whiners....

·
12,918 Posts
deiz91si said:
hey lambo do the math. thats one person...out of 10...thats 90% good u moron. and luda your another POS. i told u i sent it. if i wasnt gonna send the money back i wouldnt have said it...and i have done buisness with numerous people so like i said if u dont wanna dont do it. i dont care. i try and help u mutts out...your just whiners....
Wtf are you talking about?
You sold me broken springs asshat.. thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
hey moron. did u not read my post. i sware u canadians are stupid as hell...i have the springs on my 89 right now. there not broken. there was a small amount of rust on them...not broken not cracked. your gay and stupid the end....dont talk to me or about me cuz your gettin corny with this....u need to grow up or shut up...

·
Registered
943 Posts
You say the fxcking most moronic shit in the world fxck tard. I don't see the rest of these 10 imaginary people in your feedback. They must be the "hot bxtches" that you train. Fxcking mutts? You are the piece of shxt. The rest of us respect those who deserve respect. Not some pretty boy ****** steroid freak who can't tell the difference between an asshole and a vagina. It's obvious you are an idiot if you actually think the header you sent me was "mint". :turn:

Hey, I've got an idea..... Stop ripping members off and drink yourself a nice warm tall glass of Shut The Fxck Up.

Do you know what I did with your "mint" header fxck face?

I beat the living shxt out of it with a sledge hammer and hung it on the wall in my bar so I could make fun of idiots every time someone said "what the hell is that pile of shxt?"

I'm done. Now I think i've got my $350 worth.:Rock:

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
i enjoy pissing u mutts off...i know my life and i love it. i know how much money i have....so shooooossshhhhh...fly break out the master lock on this bad boy...

·
Registered
943 Posts
deiz91si said:
i enjoy pissing u mutts off...i know my life and i love it. i know how much money i have....so shooooossshhhhh...fly break out the master lock on this bad boy...

Substitute the word "pissing" for the word "ripping" and that'll be the first honest statement you've typed. Congratulations , you get a gold star AND smiley face :turn:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts