Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hows it going. Im looking to fully rebulid my 93 si prelude, im not feeling the stock dash. I want to put the dash from the newer preludes onto my 4th Gen. Any help with tips, if its possible, or if its been done before a little help on what ill need to do to fit it.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I'd leave the dash alone. It's one of the unique things about the 4g. The 5g could probably be made to fit with a lot of work. As far as I know, nobody has done it before, so if you do it you'll have to figure out where to cut what.

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
you are just creating so much work for your self its not funny. if u want to do something that dramatic then go and do a fully custom fibergalss dash. that would be easier then trying fit a 5th gen dash in there. that way you could get the look u wanted and still be able to mod it so u could put that components of a 5th gen dash in it. thats what i would do if i was going to take on such a big project.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yea dude

the 4th gen dashes are so good looking...that was one of the things that made me so interested in the prelude that im getting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts