Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys hope all is well!

Looking at changing out the struts for my 1989 prelude si. I saw on some treads that its possible that Da9 acura integra parts may work. Has anyone been able to confirm this? Also im going to pick up the wing as well does anyone know if it’ll fit?

Thank you all, Stay safe!

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Hey guys hope all is well!

Looking at changing out the struts for my 1989 prelude si. I saw on some treads that its possible that Da9 acura integra parts may work. Has anyone been able to confirm this? Also im going to pick up the wing as well does anyone know if it’ll fit?

Thank you all, Stay safe!
Why not just parts made for the lude?

I got Ksports made, and they are really good. And you can replace all parts on them from springs, shocks, bushings, rubber boot, nuts, top hats, lower mounts.

The will be the last suspension you will ever need, unless you decide to go air suspension, which Ksport makes 4 different kits for us as well.

Contact me if intersted: [email protected]

Sean

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why not just parts made for the lude?

I got Ksports made, and they are really good. And you can replace all parts on them from springs, shocks, bushings, rubber boot, nuts, top hats, lower mounts.

The will be the last suspension you will ever need, unless you decide to go air suspension, which Ksport makes 4 different kits for us as well.

Contact me if intersted: [email protected]

Sean

Hey sean, i looked at them as a option but i am in canada so with the converion rate and shipping im looking at 1200+ which i dont have at the moment:(

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
3rd gen Preludes don't really have struts. We have a double wishbone suspension. If you are just wishing to replace the shocks (dampers) I would use ones designed for the weight and suspension of the Prelude. I have Tokiko Blues purchased years ago but I'm not sure what is available these days. Mechanics like to call our shocks struts so they can charge you for changing struts. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts