Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a custon exhaust made. 2.25 cat back w/magnaflow resonator and the muffler was tenzo r x spec titanium muffler. 170 dollars to install w/the resonater. It sounds very deep until you hit 6000 rpms, then it starts getting raspy. I am actually impressed with the sound.. Here is a pic.. Thanks..G

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
0-60motorsports said:
Ha, I see you're in my neck of the woods. Looks pretty good.
Hey man. I am trying to find other ludes in ABQ but having a hard time... Everytime I see one it's an old lady driving or old man.. Where are you at??? I live on base, SE side.. Do you ever go to the track???

·
Registered
92 Posts
I know a few young people who drive 'em around town. You might have seen a Arctic Silver 5th gen w/Mugen CF wing, Wings West kit & 18" HHR's? I he works at the labs, so you might have seen him around. Or a black 5th gen w/2 different types of wheels & some odd body kit, sportin silver 0-60motorsports stickers on the quarter windows? Those are the only two I know personally off the top of my head in town, but I've seen a few other young guys drivin 4&5th gens around lately. I live near central & louisiana, so I'm in the same part of town. I haven't been to the track in the 'lude yet, I'm hoping to in a week or so when I get my new shift linkage in, but last year I was at the strip a lot in a light blue Mustang convertible, and at SMS in a white/blue 65 Mustang coupe. Have you checked out racing southwest? We have meets every week & I know there are a few other 'ludes on there, + it's a good way to meet a lot of the people in the Abq car community.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
0-60motorsports said:
I know a few young people who drive 'em around town. You might have seen a Arctic Silver 5th gen w/Mugen CF wing, Wings West kit & 18" HHR's? I he works at the labs, so you might have seen him around. Or a black 5th gen w/2 different types of wheels & some odd body kit, sportin silver 0-60motorsports stickers on the quarter windows? Those are the only two I know personally off the top of my head in town, but I've seen a few other young guys drivin 4&5th gens around lately. I live near central & louisiana, so I'm in the same part of town. I haven't been to the track in the 'lude yet, I'm hoping to in a week or so when I get my new shift linkage in, but last year I was at the strip a lot in a light blue Mustang convertible, and at SMS in a white/blue 65 Mustang coupe. Have you checked out racing southwest? We have meets every week & I know there are a few other 'ludes on there, + it's a good way to meet a lot of the people in the Abq car community.

Yeah, I am actually on Racingsouthwest. My member name is g-cia35..
I also seen a SH model with some kind of body kit at Pep Boys on Central SE side. I guess he works there..

·
Registered
92 Posts
g-cia35 said:
Yeah, I am actually on Racingsouthwest. My member name is g-cia35..
I also seen a SH model with some kind of body kit at Pep Boys on Central SE side. I guess he works there..
Yea, I just saw your post about the exhaust, glad you decided to keep it, it looks good :) I don't think I've seen that one, or at least I can't remember it off the top of my head, but I might drop by there some time & check it out. You should come to the meet at PP on the west side tomorrow night, those are usually pretty fun.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Hprelude5R said:
2.25?

Raspy?

Bleh. I'll stick with the Evo 2. It roars all the way to the redline. :mrgreen:

Beautiful lude.
Evo2 damm straight!!!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
lol nice exhaust tho im just thinking 2.25 is to small!! just my option :|

·
Type-Esss
4,714 Posts
Evo2 is 2.5", correct? Anyone know where I can get a good deal on one? I can't seem to find it anywhere for much less than $500. :(

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
g-cia35 said:
Hey, i am just trying to be different....:turn: :turn:
Yea I understand what you mean I bet it sounds really good tho :smilejap:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Cruiserdude said:
Evo2 is 2.5", correct? Anyone know where I can get a good deal on one? I can't seem to find it anywhere for much less than $500. :(
Ebay I see one for $339 + 50 ship...get it before I get it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts