Honda Prelude Forum banner

Custom Aftermarket Fuel Rails-anyone want?

975 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  1funryd 
#1 ·
Who is interstead in custom fuel rails for our cars? i got an offer from www.turbopiping.com. they are local and they make a lot of turbo related things. If anyone wants one let me know.. custom made for universal high flow injectors.. like nopi.com ones. he said thats better because everyone can get anysize needed (cc's). Price will be around 75$... for a Custom aluminum high flow fuel rail.. you cant beat that price. ill get pics of some they made for a customer with an integra.. man these are nice. Let me know if anyone is interstead.. ill probably supply the fuel rail sometime next week and get some made if there is an interest. For those wanting more fuel/injectors.. let me know

The specs i will supply later, but in comaprison look at the AEM fuel rails.. and the prices.

The AEM rails.. at the cheapest one.. is 180 dollars.

Email me at zilo@priest.com or you can PM me..

powdercoating is also optional.. imagine engine matching fuel rails.. looks nice, and work AWESOME.

#2 ·
Bump, before it gets lost in the mix of rampages

#3 ·
sweet!, but what is our stock cc rating, and what cc would be considered high flow. By allowing us to select cc rating, you're leaving a lot of room for us to buy the wrong thing, hehe. I would like to get one slightly larger, but the main reason would be for the powdercoated appearance. Clean things up a bit. Keep us updated.

#4 ·
the ut if you stick incc's will be a lot more than stock, but if u stick with a stock cc injector you wont have a problem. Thee flow will be pretty close to aem's and a few others on the market. im moving in 8 hours to florida.. im driving my lude 3000 miles from cali to florida.. =] ill contact you once im there.

james

#6 ·
Any word on this yet? I'm probably fixing to get a direct port nitrous set-up and would like to have a new larger fuel rail to go in when I did it. Will they be colored or just aluminum. I would like a blue one, but will settle for just shiny and new.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.