Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey mods, sorry to post this outside of the F/S and FI sections, but I wanted to draw some attention to it so we can maybe pull one more of you normies over to the supercharged dark side.

Looks like a guy is selling a very complete JRSC kit in Sacremento for only.... $1600!! He has the tensioner pulled out of the jackshaft, so make sure he has all those parts, but otherwise, this kit looks super complete, anyone looking to make the leap should really check it out.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/5474592258.html

If you need to compare any photo's he might send you regarding the tensioner, compare it to this photo:

If you need to check any other components, check my writeup on installation here.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ugh I spent like 2 months solid looking for a nice 90% or better complete kit that didn't need any work or a rebuild this winter for my car and now while im off work and dont have the funds along with spending a fortune on a complete jdm climate control this pops up :( whyyyyy

·
Administrator
6,798 Posts
There are 3 JRSC'd cars near me for sale. Also saw 2 incomplete kits go up recently.

Popping up like crazy lately.

This should be in a craigslist section - but I don't see an issue with it.... since it's not a sale ad for anyone on the site with lacking posts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts