Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after dropping in the b20a, i noticed a problem,

coolant lines behind the intake manifold. This probably wouldve been easier if i had done prior to dropping but nonetheless,

i need some help with the pictures of what goes on under the intake manifold when it comes to coolant lines, vacuum lines and whatnot.

i've searched for a few days now trying to find the answer, i figured this way would be faster.

a pic of under the intake manifold would help alot!!

thanks for your help guys..

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
have you tried the online manual....there really isnt any vac lines under the manifold they are primarily on the front side of the plenum. are you leaking fluid or having vac problems?

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have you tried the online manual....there really isnt any vac lines under the manifold they are primarily on the front side of the plenum. are you leaking fluid or having vac problems?

I'm good with vacuum hoses, I don't k ow what goes on with coolant hoses under there.
Posted via Mobile

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump.. anyone have any pictures or diagrams. Even a link to a diagram would help out alot.. i've searched pp.com and google.. nothing has helped so far.

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump for pictures of an installed b20a.

need pictures above and below the intake manifold near the firewall.. some issues with coolant/vac lines behind there.

·
Memento Mori
7,501 Posts

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet. now i have to buy a speed sensor and yank out the metal piece inside this hose. Thanks for your help.

bump for anyone selling a 88/89 manual speed sensor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts