Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like every other month I have to replace one of the coolant hoses. Now the one that runs from under the carbs to under some hoses at the top of the motor needs replacing. I didnt even know it WAS a coolant hose. Has anyone replaced this one before and if so did you have to use a formed hose or did you just get some regular and bend it around? If anyone has a coolant hose digram so I know where they all are I would be most appreciateive.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man.I wonder If I have to have a formed hose now or if I can just use one and bend where needed as long as I dont kink it. Its formed to keep from laying on the alternator. Its the long one running from the spot marked "wax Case"

·
Registered
234 Posts
Thanks man.I wonder If I have to have a formed hose now or if I can just use one and bend where needed as long as I dont kink it. Its formed to keep from laying on the alternator. Its the long one running from the spot marked "wax Case"
if you can't find the exact one, get one of those springs that go inside of coolant hoses, they will keep the hose from kinking up on itself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts