Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys this is the first time ever I have considered parting ways with my only prelude.I have owned several over the years and only have this 1 left.

I just dont use it and my interest has been elsewhere for the last several years.
I have also noticed this forum isnt as active as it used to be ??

I have a truck load or more of misc parts that go with it.
Have 2 complete 4ws systems, misc motor parts and few transmissions doors trunks bumpers...Have the stock sawblades also.It sits on ground control coilovers and h&r blues. Stock leather seats.

I can get more pictures and info to someone that is serious.

The bad is the clearcoat is faded and flaking along the top of the car and 2 small rust spots started on lower quarter in front of rear wheel on both sides.
1991 prelude si non 4ws.
Stock b21a1 engine runs good no smoke didnt consume oil last time i used it daily.Not sure on mileage will have to check but its roughly 215xxx engine is 100% stock even the air cleaner system,with a few polished bits and a/c system rebuilt.

·
Registered
1990 prelude si. 1991 prelude si.
131 Posts
I wish to have only 3 thing that i need to complete my project. 1.dash clock cap. 2. Wheels center caps blade ones. 3. Rear mirror housing.

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This car runs and drives and in excellent shape. Would not even consider parting out.Only consider selling whole with the extra parts to a fellow enthusiast.

·
Administrator
6,932 Posts
Nice 3rd gens are becoming harder and harder to come by anymore. I'd personally hold onto it unless it really must go, would hate to see it in the hands of someone that may potentially not take as good of care of it
I'd like another 3rd gen myself someday, but finding one in the right condition when the space is available....

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wouldnt let the car go to just anyone. Would preferably only sell it to another prelude enthusiast.

I dont have to let it go. It currently just sits in the garage and only drive it occasionally.

Its not a daily driver so not looking at replacing it with any certain car. Was just seeing if any other lude lovers here was looking for a rare gem like this one.

·
Registered
148 Posts
That interior is amazing. I spent several years trying to find good leather and settled with something not nearly as nice. In fact, I still have the cloth driver's side.
I'm also curious what you've replaced it with. I've been meaning to start a thread relating to that, so I'll do that now. I look forward to your response.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys this is the first time ever I have considered parting ways with my only prelude.I have owned several over the years and only have this 1 left.

I just dont use it and my interest has been elsewhere for the last several years.
I have also noticed this forum isnt as active as it used to be ??

I have a truck load or more of misc parts that go with it.
Have 2 complete 4ws systems, misc motor parts and few transmissions doors trunks bumpers...Have the stock sawblades also.It sits on ground control coilovers and h&r blues. Stock leather seats.

I can get more pictures and info to someone that is serious.

The bad is the clearcoat is faded and flaking along the top of the car and 2 small rust spots started on lower quarter in front of rear wheel on both sides.
1991 prelude si non 4ws.
Stock b21a1 engine runs good no smoke didnt consume oil last time i used it daily.Not sure on mileage will have to check but its roughly 215xxx engine is 100% stock even the air cleaner system,with a few polished bits and a/c

1 - 11 of 11 Posts