Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale complete JDM climate control sets for the 4th gen Prelude, asking $230 shipped to the US & Canada let me know if you need it shipped else where as the price may change a little to cover the extra shipping, price includes paypal fees also.

I have ONE complete set left now! And also some other spare parts if your needing anything to complete a partial setup just let me know and I should be able to help you out.

Pictured below is the complete system as removed from the car, But I break it all down so it is easier to ship and include all the actuators from the heater and blower units.

More Pictures Here

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
wow great price! how much for just a face unit? i already have the jdm cc installed but would like an extra unit

·
Registered
188 Posts
I want to buy a complete setup friday. PM me so i can find my way back to this thread, I dont check pp much.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
did the whole setup work?
Do you mean "did I test it in the donor vehicle" or something else?

If so; I cant usually test these in the yard as the cars don't start and or function to test them. Having said that I haven't encountered the systems not working on Honda's and would be happy to source replacement parts for anyone that has trouble with with them.

As of now I have ONE setup remaining.

·
Registered
799 Posts
yea. Basically asking if the setup you have is functional and can supply me with nice cold air if it's all wired right?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts