Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im lookin to get coilovers to lower my car and i came across some jdm ones and was wondering if they are hard to install and also i was lookin at a technica short shifter and was wondering if that is hard to replace in a 92 si 4ws

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
JDM Coilovers? What brand? I hope you aren't considering the cheap ass one's on ebay that are $7.99. Don't waste your money on them.

Coilovers aren't difficult to install they are the same as installing lowering springs. Try to get a buddy to help you install them. Never heard of the technica short shifter, I have a forbidden short shifter. Installation was easy, it replaced the shift arm.

·
Registered
688 Posts
i have never had any experience with short shifter but i wouldn't ever go with anything except 4bidden's product.
i have heard nothing but amazed remarks about it

·
HOME GROWN HOMIE
5,819 Posts
VtecFreePrelude said:
i have never had any experience with short shifter but i wouldn't ever go with anything except 4bidden's product.
i have heard nothing but amazed remarks about it
x2

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
b/c of the fact that 99.9 wel 100% of everything on ebay is a knock off and is piss poor when it comes to quality...that there point is to make it look real but they dont test for quality....ill help you out bro DONT BUY FROM EBAY plain and simple

·
HOME GROWN HOMIE
5,819 Posts
dont buy skunk2 coil overs thats what i have and i hate them... go tein... spend the money once and do it right

·
Registered
206 Posts
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeez take my advice, i was being cheap or how u say trying to save money, so i bought those "jdm" coilovers on ebay, they blew my front two struts and they were bouncy as hell, so i ended up spending more money it got the tein s.tech springs and some kyb struts

·
Registered
513 Posts
you get what you pay for!!!!
the only reason those ebay companies can sell there products so cheap
is cause they cut corners and dont waste money makin it the right way, they make it look good enough to sell.period
like jdawgs92ludesi said
thats why the only stuff i buy off ebay is from real people,
with lots of pictures and good feedback
and tein is always at the top of the lst for any suspension components, you cant go wrong with them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts