Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
background: there's this guy who goes to my school who drives an svt focus. i don't know him, but for the past few months he's made passes on the interstate at me and revved at me in the parking lot, because we leave and go the same way every other day. it's black and looks stock. i've made references to this guy in previous posts in this section. apparently he's very, very cocky.

today was the first day he tried anything since my head has been built and my car has been tuned. we left school, and he was tailgating me all the way out of the parking lot, all the way up the on-ramp to I-40. as soon as we both got on the interstate, he pulled up beside me and gave me a big thumbs down out his window, downshifted and tried to get away.

well, turns out that was the wrong thing to do. i went from 5th to 3rd and i had passed him before i hit 4th again. i was shifting at about 8.2k the whole time too. i stayed about a car length in front of him until we hit 100, then i started to pull on him again. i shut down at about 130, 3 cars ahead of him atleast, and got into the fast lane and he did a ricer fly-by in the middle lane.

i can't wait to see him in the parking lot again tomorrow.

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
Rub it in man!

I love beating up on douches!

What do you drive? Gen? Engine? Tranny?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
99 base model 5 spd

crower stage 2 cams
jun cam gears
skunk2 valvetrain
head milled to about 11.5:1, ported & polished
type-s airbox
rmf 2.5" custom header
2.5" cat
apex'i N1
chipped & socketed p28
arp headstuds
h23 manual tensioner conversion
street tuned on crome, next week on crome PRO

... and i'm probably leaving somethng out.

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
fawk yes!
show him what's up...!
some girl did that to me monday in a new beetle...

passed me at 90.
so i stayed in 5th, and proceeded to walk on her. over her. around her. and kept pulling away from 110-130...

bye bye beetle! ;)

i love that feeling

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have a really funny story about a beetle accident i saw a few years ago.

one rolled off of an embankment near my house, flipped over and then proceded to teeter back and forth on it's top. some girl on a cell phone crawled out and it one of the funniest things i've ever seen in my life.

·
Registered
848 Posts
WHo the hell would be cocky owning a stock SVT focus? THats weak, milk your victory for all its worth and dont stop (I hope you are bigger/more talented than him, hes likely to get violent with such an abundance of cockyness, lol).

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
I do so love when someone thinks their car is "the shit" just because it's the top of the line for THAT MODEL OF CAR. (SVT Focus, Civic Si, Eclipse GS-T, etc.) Even when the car is still 100% stock and not fast by anymeans.

·
Registered
522 Posts
i would bug the crap out of him for the next week... anyone that thinks that high of a stock car and gets beat by more then 2 cars should be joked on nonstop... Just be like your lucky i took it easy on you bc i knew u had a FOCUS and just joke the crap out of his focus

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
^^^ now thats not nice... Put yourself in the guy with the focus's shoes. Would you like somebody to do that to you? I say always be respectable.

But thats coming from a guy that talks smack even when he loses lol....(me.)

·
I R TEH TOOL FAN
1,202 Posts
i dont know man... its ok to be respectable sometimes. like if the guy ISNT COCKY.... if he is that fuckin cocky he diserves to be disrespected. especially when he lost by that much. though i would hold out for tomorrow. see what he says.. if he comes up with some kind of stupid remark like i miss shifted or something or i had a bad start. etc then id milk it for all its worth. lol but if he comes up and says hey nice race i didnt think you were moded. i knew you would beat me but not that much holy crap yada yada yada.. then id show some respect but still lack alittle because he was cocky in the first place. i would just say well taught ya not to be so cocky and think so highly of a stock car eh? lol hahahaaha... and say just kidding. i dunno something along those lines.

·
Registered
522 Posts
if your cocky you get disprespected if your actually understandable in your smack talk and maybe have reasons to talk smack and you barely talk it etc... If you have a stock car and talk a lot of shit to someone with a modded car thats stock faster then your then you deserve to be disrespected... if hes that big into "fast" cars then he should have at least known what your numbers are roughly before he raced u especially since hes been doing this for MONTHS...THATS ANOTHER REASON TO TALK A LOT OF SHIT HE DID IT FOR MONTHS

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it's not hard to tell i'm modded. my car idles like a cammed mustang when it's first started up and i'm driving it through a parking lot, i'm pretty sure i've destroyed the inside contents of my cat, it sounds like a shoot-out when i downshift, my car is about 5-6 inches off the ground, and i have a big apex'i exhaust. not to mention the wheels, 40 series tires or anything else...

at the end of the day he went home in a focus and i think that's all the punishment he deserves.

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
converge said:
at the end of the day he went home in a focus and i think that's all the punishment he deserves.
BAhahahahahhaa :turn: That made me laugh.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.