Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a website (other than ebay) where I can order clear front side markers for my 5th gen?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't remember my paypal details, so that's why I don't want to use Ebay for now.

·
Registered
708 Posts
ludespeed501 said:
yeah use that, ludespeed recomended me this site and i was very happy with the sidemarkers, perfect fitment and they look good, it may be a cheap upgrade but it makes a HUGE difference

btw
thanks ludespeed

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have some on my black SH and it makes the front of the car look a lot more nicely contrasted to the color of the wheels and the whites of the tail lights.

Its always nice to find something cheap on ebay that doesent suck.

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
i dont really want clear sidemarkers, but i'm lookin to get some clear bumper lenses...i need to check out that eautoworks.com place.

^ ok so i just checked out that site for clear bumper lenses...here is a direct quote from the site...

Honda Prelude accessories from JKL ItemNumber: 22598 - 317-1625 Product Name: Prelude Clear Bumper Lights / Lamps Description: 97-01 Honda Prelude Clear Bumper Light Available in Clear and JDM Black Housing For: Honda / Prelude Availability: Usually ship out in 24-48hrs Retail Price: $25.95 Our Price: $39.95 *Shipping: $7.95 *Standard service for - Prelude Clear Bumper Lights / Lamps - shipped within the continental U.S. Additional shipping options available at checkout. Note: ONE PAIR / Fit 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 / Please Choose one of the style in Option Menu / JDM Black Housing or All Clear
check out the pricing, their price is higher than the retail price they marked out! wtf?

·
Flashy Stars
2,067 Posts
Are there any eBay ones that are good?
I know the whole "you get what you pay for" That goes for the $2.00 ones, but I bet that you can end up with crap that costs a lot too.
Anyone get a set from eBay that they are happy with?

·
Future S2000 Owner
4,419 Posts
Okay. Basically there are like 2 or 3 different companies that make clear lenses. Ebay's aren't lesser quality or homemade, they are the exact same ones that you get at eautoworks.com or nopi.com or any of those places. So if you have to have these lenses you may as well get them on eBay because it's probably cheapest. Also, I highly suggest that you just cut out the orange boxes in the front signals to clear them out. Aftermarket lenses don't fit very well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts