Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about you guys, but my girlfriend gets pissed a lot, because, lets face it, we sometimes choose working on our cars over the old ball and chains. Thats what makes this gift so awesome. She gave it too me early because she thought I would like it. Im so effin psyched. I would have never thought she would do this for me. I love my lude, and she got all my favorite pictures framed, with prelude lettering and a honda badge. +1 for the girlfriend this year fellas.

·
Vrooom PSHHHH
6,486 Posts
Holy crap dude, that is freaking awesome!!!!! I would be so pumped if my non-existent GF made something like this for me. lol. Marry this woman!

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh and sorry for the flash, it was either a little glare, or no light at all.

·
Registered
286 Posts
That is pretty nice. At least your gf knows the car comes first. But try to make her think she does though. Unless you want her to be the EX gf.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
That was pretty thoughtful of her. Make sure you get her something nice in return.

·
Registered
109 Posts
she got a sister? i need a girl like that. i cant count the number of times ive pissed my ex off due to me working on my car instead of being stuck up @$$. +1000 for gf of the year

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
Cool, but you dont have any other pictures that you really liked that were different? You have 3 of the same shot.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
GJ! Very nice gift, giving me ideas....

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Be sure you do something nice in return for her.

Put it in her mouth.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Those look like the rims that used to be on my car when I bought it, they were 18's

Awesome gift! I told my woman I wanted a beefy cordless drill for Christmas =)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts