Honda Prelude Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i know, its played to death but i found a chip that doesnt seem to just dump fuel in your engine for more hp. it says it reprograms your ecu within manufacturers specs to give you more hp. the chip is made by prologixx. what do you think? if this is the real deal it would be the cheapest hp gain ive ever seen. it wasnt one of those stupid piggy backs either

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
a like would help out...most likely previously discussed though...but throw a link down bud

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure how to put the link on. i suck with the cpu. its on ebay, prolgixx chip mod 88 prelude.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
C'mon man, any chip you find on ebay for an old lude is useless. It really is played to death.

Close...

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
lets put it this way bud. i got one from angelfire which is gladman's site but i havent put it in yet. i dont know if i will, maybe after i get my obd1 harness but after hearing all the crap about them i dont think its worth it even if it is like 20-50 dollars. i know its tempting to get one youre on your own if you do.

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
the only way you can chip a car properly is to chip the ecu, and YOU CAN NOT CHIP AN 88 PRELUDE ECU!!! IT IS NOT POSSIBLE!!!
same goes for 89, 90, and 91 prelude ecu's!

stop falling for this crap, it is a total scam!!!

/e lock

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
motoxxxman said:
the only way you can chip a car properly is to chip the ecu, and YOU CAN NOT CHIP AN 88 PRELUDE ECU!!! IT IS NOT POSSIBLE!!!
same goes for 89, 90, and 91 prelude ecu's!

stop falling for this crap, it is a total scam!!!

/e lock
id ahve to agree and yes i fell for it. and when has a good working performance chip ever cost under 50 dollars. even the stuff Jet does is like 250-300$.

i say let this go a little longer to get more people to say its all a bunch of shit so that maybe people would stop believing this stuff. put it in the ebay thread stickies.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Its not that you CANT chip the PK2.. its just that ---

NO ONE IN THE CHIPPING, ECU MODDING, ROM EDITING COMMUNITY HAS EVER CRACKED THE PK2 ROM.. so how on EARTH can you re-program a rom that no one knows about?!

You cant.

Chances are.. there is a stock Rom on that chip. Nothing performane about it... in anyway.

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
sure you can change the chip, just like any other ecu.
but what's on that chip you're putting in?
probably NOTHING. or some garbage from another car.

as stated, no one has really cracked the pk2.

if you want to upgrade your ecu, go crome/uberdata/hondata/aem.

beyond that?

there's nothing to do.

and if you're not really built and maxing out the stock ecu?

you're wasting your time.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.