I love the gold on white, get yourself a OEM lip kit and some tints

and are those DEPO headlights i spy.

·
Banned
4,812 Posts
dope! shows up everyone that hated on your other thread

I love the gold on white, get yourself a OEM lip kit and some tints

and are those DEPO headlights i spy.
nobody was hating on the guy, he posted up a funny looking pic without explaining what exactly it was in his OP. how are we gonna know what he was doing, like really?

anyhoo, your car looks great. i love it. hope theres no hard feelings.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
thanks everyone for the comments and no hard feelings, but lets leave that in the other thread and keep this one "friendly" :knuddel: LOL. to answer a few questions yes, it has OEM fogs and a front lip is definitely the next thing i need. as for the headlights im not sure, its what the car came with.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Banned
4,812 Posts
I would go for some front lic plate hole plugs before that.

It is an SH so just a front JDM Type-S front lip would be the way to go as it is cheaper and would flow perfectly with the sides and rear he has now.
well i was just giving my opionion, dont feel you have to top me....:sleepy:

and arent JDM Type-S front lips hard to come by? And if you do fine one i think they cost alot. And if its not painted the color of your car, then you have to pay for paint if you dont do that kind of stuff yourself...i dont really see how much cheaper it would really be imho, so yeah.

Very nice car. Cant wait to see the progress on this car as it comes!

·
Banned
5,085 Posts

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
well i was just giving my opionion, dont feel you have to top me....:sleepy:

and arent JDM Type-S front lips hard to come by? And if you do fine one i think they cost alot. And if its not painted the color of your car, then you have to pay for paint if you dont do that kind of stuff yourself...i dont really see how much cheaper it would really be imho, so yeah.

Very nice car. Cant wait to see the progress on this car as it comes!

Well to get an entire OEM lip kit new will be well over $1000.00 before you get it painted as you can't get them in the color he needs. So your looking at like what $1200-$1500 minimum?

You can get just the JDM Type-S front lip for like $350.00 and then get it painted painted for another $100-$200.

Sorry you got offened if I quoted ya.

Mike (H4L)

·
Banned
4,812 Posts
Well to get an entire OEM lip kit new will be well over $1000.00 before you get it painted as you can't get them in the color he needs. So your looking at like what $1200-$1500 minimum?

You can get just the JDM Type-S front lip for like $350.00 and then get it painted painted for another $100-$200.

Sorry you got offened if I quoted ya.

Mike (H4L)
On HandA i can get one for 850$. Someone on here had to buy their JDM Type-S Front lip from japan. I dont think they are to easy to find. And ive seen them over 350$ being sold. Im not saying my way of going OEM is cheaper. Im just giving him my .02

No you dont offend me by quoting me. I think the way you worded your last post your trying to top me or something. Why is your way the, "way to go". I said my opionion, just say yours without appearing to top somebody. Express your opionion without having to make yours seem better because you think its the... "way to go". Thats all im going to say.

1 - 20 of 241 Posts