Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
with 600 i would get somethin else.. but thats just my taste.. im 5 spoke kinda guy...

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
Those are for a 4 Lug car, but I like them

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I'm not an offset expert here, but would a 40mm offset work anyways?

I prefer 5 spoke designs on Preludes, but sometimes something else catches my eye. Ludetech's wheels are the sex. Those look similar, but his are gold, which look awesome on a white Prelude.

·
Registered
222 Posts
42mm is about the lowest I would go. I have 42mm on my car with 215/40/17 and it is lowered about 1.5 inches and it is fine.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
If you have a 5g, those won't fit your car anyway.
I do like the style, though.

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
$600 is pretty steep just for wheels. i got my icw's for $675 shipped with nankang 17" tires. As said above, you can find Rotas or better wheels for cheaper. If you like OZ Racing, you can try their new Ultraleggera which is at like 140-170 a wheel, super light weight and look nice.

·
Registered
770 Posts
hey guys did u look at the link ???? its for wheels and tires i think they are sweet looking and a damn good price for any type of wheel and tire combo (rotas are about 600 w/out tires)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Rotas!
Rota slips are $500 shipped to your front door in 16x7....

and if you want to drive several hundred miles for wheels i'll sell you a set of mint polished 16" slipstreams with mint yoko es100 tires for $700.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts