Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
NOMnomNOM
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This console is in good shape. it has one crack, as seen in the pictures. it does not effect the console very much at all. the mounting point on the pass side front it broken. this is not visible when installed..

it comes with the 94 hazard switch, cloth lid, and a cup holder (that works, but is broken. the opening.closing mechanism is broken)

will include the red switch in the picture and the switch blank switch opening covers.

the mirror switch is not included (unless i can find one. i have one just not entirely sure where it is yet. it will be included at no charge if i find one)

other than that, this console is in very good shape. no big scratches or anything that will not be invisible with some armorall.

i am selling this console for cheap for this reason.

i am asking 75+ shipping and paypal fees for this console. it is a great console to do your 94 console conversion.

PM me if interested.

Picturs of the cupholder will be posted very soon.

Stuff inside are not included (unless i forget to take them out. lmao)

·
NOMnomNOM
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bumpbump.

throw me an offer.

·
NOMnomNOM
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump bump. throw me offers!

·
NOMnomNOM
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump bump. throw me offers. just want to get rid of this. give me your zip and i will make you a deal.

·
NOMnomNOM
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump..

75 shipped to the lower 48!

·
NOMnomNOM
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BUMP.

70 shipped!!!! to the lower 48.

·
NOMnomNOM
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump!! please buy this! throw me an offer!!!!

·
NOMnomNOM
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump. this is a great console. its in great shape besides the little broken tab which doesn't effect the console much, and the cup holder, many consoles don't even come with a console!. please take this from me!!

·
NOMnomNOM
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how much for the cupholder
would prefer to sell with the cupholder..

and i need to get rid of this, im not sure i can get a ebrake for it either. this console is cheap enough u should be able to find one for cheap.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
i'll give you $35 shipped for the cupholder LMK

im paypal ready

on a sidenote i have a 5th gen e-brake forsale that might work with this console

$25 shipped

·
NOMnomNOM
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes, i am sorry to everyone who has been trying to get things from me. i have been very busy and its hard to try and sell things, but yes this console is still for sale. PM me.

·
NOMnomNOM
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
need to get rid of this. someone throw me a price. something reasonable haha. but still for sale!!!!

·
NOMnomNOM
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn you still have this? $5.00 picked up.
lolz yeah ive been lazy.

Sell me just the cupholder!
its broken. its all in one piece, but will never close correctly, and has some scuffs on the top. it does, however, foll the spot, and hold drinks haha. id like to just sell the whole thing. please someone just take itttt.

·
Registered
31 Posts
dude if u still got that shit all i really need is the cup holder but ill buy THE WHOLE THING if u still got it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts