Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MODS PLEASE DON'T MOVE OR DELETE THIS. I'm wanting to try to get as many parts sold locally before I post this in the for sale area.

All right guys, as many of you know, I just purchased an AP1 for my new toy so the lude is being parted out. It's going to be sad to let it go but I don't want to drive it in bad weather with the Mugen kit on; having 2 nice weather cars and no winter beater just doesn't work.

If you want some pictures you can check out my photobucket. I'm wanting to sell as most as I can locally, before I have to up the prices for shipping.

OBO prices I may drop a bit on, but FIRM prices don't even bother.

http://s179.photobucket.com/home/H22A_lude

Here we go,

Mugen Aero kit - $2000 FIRM
I have an authentic front bumper, an authentic set of headlight covers, an authentic spoiler and a replica set of side skirts. Everything is painted Milano Red with less than 5k on everything. Unfortunently I had to drive it in the winter alittle so the front bumper already has some rock chips on it. You'll get all of the brackets I have for the intall. The front bumper still needs the lower 3 brackets made but it fits great without them.

16x6.5 Motegi Traklites with BFG KDW 2 tires - $1000 OBO
The rims are flat black, +42mm off set and weigh 12.1 pounds each. 2 rims have very small curb rash from the first week after the install. The other 2 rims are in perfect shape. Still alot of rubber left as well. The KDW 2 tires are great dry and wet weather tires.

Ebay one-peice headlights - $400 OBO
I bought these off of bbioxic(sp?). They have TSX projector retro fits, JDM lenses and the corner lights are painted amber. It also comes with a plug and play harness made by the previous owner for an easy install. Unfortunently the drivers side headlight got damaged some how and is missing a little chunk of plastic off of the lense.

Rosko'd Euro R intake manifold - SOLD

Professionaly Products 68mm ITR style throttle body - SOLD

DSM 450cc blue top injectors - $110 OBO
These are rebuilt factory DSM injectors. I've had them installed for less than 1k miles and they work perfectly. These are basically a drop in injector for OBD1 Honda's. About a 25% drop in injector duty cycle compaired to the OEM 345cc injectors; according to S300.

Hondata S300/P28 - $500 FIRM
I bought this brand new from someone on here; don't remember name. I've used it for about 6k miles and have had zero problems with it. I'm sure I have the recipt from the professional install, laying around somewhere. This is a very user friendly, for noob tuners like myself.

PLX wideband and black face gauge - $200 OBO
I installed this at the same time I installed the S300; 6k miles. The wideband works great but for some reason the gauge only worked for a few days; my shitty wiring. Smanager read the A/F perfectly so I never got around to reduing the wiring to the gauge. This can be used for a wideband and also a narrowband.

JDM RS-R header - $550 OBO
The header is actually for a JDM CD6 accord(H22) so the exhaust had to be modified to fit; lengthened. This is probably the best JDM bolt on header you can buy. What little info I could find on it, stated that it made great midrange power. The Jun Prelude also utilizes this header. The previous owner was also selling an H22 Mugen header and said the piping was bigger than the Mugen. The primaries are bigger than OEM, down pipes are 2" and the collector is 60mm(2.25").

Tsudo Exhaust - $120 OBO
The Tsudo exhaust was suppost to be 2.5" but actually turned out to be only 2.25". It is also full stainless steal and great quality for the price. This will need to be shortend to fit; any exhaust shop can do this

ebay 60mm(2.25") resonated test pipe - $10
Not much to say here. Stainless steal. No port for OBD2 O2 sensor.

Skunk2 Pro 1 cams(H22) - $500 FIRM
Brand new in the box. I bought these for a head build, that never got done.

H22(P13) head - SOLD

Misc. H22(P13) head parts(unknown mileage)
Rockers, rocker shafts, LMA's, valves with keepers, cam caps ect. PM me what you want and we'll work out a deal. I don't want to clog this thread with small parts.

H22 Supertech valveterain(unknown mileage) - $150 OBO
Aluminum retainers, dual valve springs with keepers.

I'm on here everyday, so just post here or PM me for questions.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Whaat!? I didn't know you bought an AP1.. You've been piecing the lude together FOREVER, and now it's up for parts? :sadlike: Good luck with selling everything.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pic/price on the catch can!!
You've been PM'd.

Damn the timing is bad. If I were not about to upgrade to a WRX soon I would hop on a lot of this stuff. Congrats on the AP1 and good luck with the sale.
As much as I love the lude, it's just to unreliable for a DD now. Good luck with the Subi, if you get one.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
interested in s300! about how much were you looking to get? PM me if you'd like. Thanks
I'm selling everything local first. Other wise I would've posted this in the for sale section. I still have to rip everything off the car so this is really just a feeler.

pic of the retroed one pieces? interested..
The only pictures I have are in my photobucket.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you willing to part out just the front end and its pieces?

I'm interested depending on the asking price, I'm new to the whole prelude scene so I don't really know what to offer, I just know an authentic mugen bb4 aero kit is extremely rare.

I live in gresham OR,

-Johnny

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you willing to part out just the front end and its pieces?

I'm interested depending on the asking price, I'm new to the whole prelude scene so I don't really know what to offer, I just know an authentic mugen bb4 aero kit is extremely rare.

I live in gresham OR,

-Johnny

I want to try to sell the kit as a whole first. If that doesn't work, then I'll consider parting it out peice by peice. You are right though, Mugen aero for the bb4 is extremely rare and sence it is rare, it's also very expensive.

For refurence after repairs, custom brackets being fabed up, and paint, I spent about $3100 dollars. Oh and I only payed $600 for paint, repairs and the brackets; my brother's friend. I'm obviously not going to ask $3k for it though.

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
I am letting this sit here for a bit yet but, you must post prices of the items or it will be locked.

All of it is against forum rules.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Would you take 1500 for the kit ? and i pay for shipping ?
The headlight covers by themself were $1k. I have alittle over 3k invested in the kit alone.

I am letting this sit here for a bit yet but, you must post prices of the items or it will be locked.

OK, I'll try to decide on some prices tomorrow. Thanks for not locking it.

·
Banned
5,085 Posts

TOK, I'll try to decide on some prices tomorrow. Thanks for not locking it.
Thank you. If it wasn't the fact you have been a member for sometime and your post count it would have been gone.

Sorry to see your car parted though. It was put together with some of the best parts. GL on the S2K though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry Albel i didnt know you had to have 500 posts to try to buy something you wanted on here :huh2:? H22alude can you please pm with with the price you were looking for and we can see if we can work something out?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry Albel i didnt know you had to have 500 posts to try to buy something you wanted on here :huh2:? H22alude can you please pm with with the price you were looking for and we can see if we can work something out?
Prices have been added.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts