Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided that since uber support is nearly non-existant I am now using Crome.
Anyone else running Crome that may want to lend me a hand with a fully tuned map? If your setup is near enough mine I'll paypal your greedy ass some cash :)
I just don't have time to tune with a wideband yet. Too many projects but I do need to drive the car!
I'm running a stock b20a with nissan t25, homemade log manifold, dsm 450's, front mount, 2.25" downpipe to a 2.5" magnaflow straight through round muffler to a 3" section that exits under the car before the passenger rear wheel (loud as hell)
The ECU is a chipped p75
Anyone wanna come forth?

·
bangin' gears
15,676 Posts
Heath said:
I've decided that since uber support is nearly non-existant I am now using Crome.
Anyone else running Crome that may want to lend me a hand with a fully tuned map? If your setup is near enough mine I'll paypal your greedy ass some cash :)
I just don't have time to tune with a wideband yet. Too many projects but I do need to drive the car!
I'm running a stock b20a with nissan t25, homemade log manifold, dsm 450's, front mount, 2.25" downpipe to a 2.5" magnaflow straight through round muffler to a 3" section that exits under the car before the passenger rear wheel (loud as hell)
The ECU is a chipped p75
Anyone wanna come forth?
you wont find a fully tuned base map. Every map is different and will run differently on pretty much every motor. These maps that you can download are only meant for you to use until you get a real tune.

www.xenocron.com has quite a few bins you can download in the Bin Directory. I highly suggest not driving the car long on a basemap. bad timing will kill your motor real fast. I paid 150 to get a street tune. I dont pay anymore now tho. I learned how to do it myself so i dont have to pay for tuning. Much easier and more convenient.

Your going to want to run p30 rom since that is what has the most support for plugins like boost tools.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
I can make you a p30 based map, ill import LS tables.. and add boost to it.

Ill post up when i make the .bin to find out what other misc items you want added to the rom.. i shoult be able to do it tonight, im just not at my CROME comp.

·
Registered
435 Posts
is it possible for you to host the bin you make? i am getting near to running crome on my 88 as well. with 450cc blue tops, and my t3.

i tried uberdata and it worked on the pr4 ecu, i am hoping crome will work with that ecu as well...is this correct?

i will post up my stuff as well when i get it running. should be fun!

i know that planeman01 (i think i got the name right), anyways, it's Rick. anyways, he is running a tuned CROME map on his b20a. hopefully he will chime in. maybe he has a basemap we can start from.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Yea, CROME will work on the PR4, thats what im running in my lude.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I suppose I should have been more specific I am fully aware that I will have to eventually tune my car with a wideband. I'm just looking for something to get me by for a short time.
I have used several of the maps on xenocron.com over the last year. They act as a helpful guide when learning to use a program to create a map of your own.
Thanks for the offer Rude but I have already made a p30 based map with the correct tables and advanced boost options. It may certainly be a help to some of the other fellas though.
A tuned map for a very similar setup to mine will do wonders in the short term. I have no doubts. The uber map I pulled out of my ass after hours of making comparisons of numerous tuned maps and the setups they ran worked very very well. The car was surprisingly quick at 6psi and had no stumbles, detonation, knock or anything of the sort.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Would tuch someone alse make without a ten foot pole or wideband sensor. The map would have to be consertive. Wideband are getting cheap as the tech gets better. Would give you mine but I have a T3.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.