Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wazzzzzzzzzzzzz good people. Well this friday i will get my prelude 2000 turbo back. It has RC 550cc and OBD1 conversion i think cromali or something or uberdata something like that, center force cluth is going to by dyno and be redy for me to go. But now My question is tha i have a carbon fiber hood on my white prelude 2000 and i am affraid that it may get to hot and will crack. My hood is like the OEM ones just like the stock one just carbon fiber and i dont want the hood to crack so what should i do? wrapt the monifold and than what put some kind of turbo shild. I have T3/T4 garrott turbo kit with tail waist gate running 7 psi. Do you guys and girl think that my hood will crack or will anny thing will hapend because of the hot air under the hood. thank you sorry no english

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
No i am not from USA. I am from Poland. My Mom is from Poland and my dad from Spain so i speak Polish and Spanish, and yes the castilian spanish and normal spanish like people in mexico or cuba or el salvador. Now umm how much would something like that cost me to put under my hood so i will now have anny cracks. And how fast is my car going to be with 7 psi. The people told me is going to be toned good. So can i race like camaro ss? will i still be smoked?????????????? I think yes but who knows.

ohh yes my car is in my garage on the site. Now what is the Rep power means i have like number 2 what dos it mean? thaks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts