Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to make a suite of an old thread i did about exhaust, i decided to go with a full catback exhaust system, but i want something not too loud.
(ex: Apexi Ws2, Greeddy Sp2, Rs-r Exmag, Thermal etc.)
Since i'm into canada, i could buy it in us (cheaper) and a friend could bring me back to canada for free, all i will have to pay is the catback itself and shipping to his home, so i would like to know where in the us i could get the best price for those catback system ?
I'm also looking for an used one but they are rare and hard to find.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Maculosa said:
Thanks for the link!

Any reason why you deleted the other link ?
no problem.

oh.. the other link that was posted is just like any other online parts store pretty much.. Import car parts plus usually has prices that are hard to find.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I decided that i will go with a Thermal Catback Classic Stainless (Oem look). At the moment the best price i got for it is 530 us Shipped.
Anywhere i could find this particular catback for less ?

Is www.importcarpartsplus.com reputable dealer ?
no worry to make business with them ?

Thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
ill sell you mines for 380 shipped

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I decided that i will go with a Thermal Catback system, so it would be better if i could local pickup instead of shipping, so is there any place that i can get a vety good price on a Thermal Catback exhaust for Prelude 97-01 Non-sh.
in those area : Virginie, South or North Carolina, Georgia or Jackson Ville.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Maculosa said:
I decided that i will go with a Thermal Catback system, so it would be better if i could local pickup instead of shipping, so is there any place that i can get a vety good price on a Thermal Catback exhaust for Prelude 97-01 Non-sh.
in those area : Virginie, South or North Carolina, Georgia or Jackson Ville.

Thanks
Buy Davizzo's.. for $380 shipped you cant go wrong considering they're $500+ brand new..

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its not that this is not a good deal but he sell a Greddy EVO 2, and i need something not too loud and i prefer le dual tips look, its just don't fit my requiment :(

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm currently to Canada, i dont want to buy here, (too expensive) a friend is trucker and he can local pickup in those state for me and bring it to me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts