330$ MSD Complete System with timing control
79$ MSD Spart plugs wirers
150$ OBD V-tec Headers
100$ Installation if headers and G-ready Exhust Musfler
30$ Racing calict Convertor
140$ Halo Light Project lights.
200$ Racing momo Seats
400$ Paint Job
400$ Optional Thinking of buying Universal Vertical doors (90 degrees Angle)

Oh and don't forget how much i paid for my SI $2,600.
Total cost is. 10,299.00 us dollars. This is craizy ain't.
I don't know if i'm will be getting my money back when i sale it one day.
i Probably go turbo on it and them try to get my money back. sell it for at least 11,000.00 on Ebay when i'm done with the car shows and races.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Post it in wrong Section

converge said:
damn dude, you're fucking retarded aren't you? if it got locked in one section it's gonna get locked in another.
Well i tried deleting it from the 5th generation section and put it in the right one. i have a 4 gen prelude.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Attidute.

converge said:
what???

it doesn't matter what section it's in.
Hey listen you don't have to give me Attitude, because of a dup post error Buddy. That show how friendly you guys are here at Preludepower.com

I think that we are here to share ideas an all, but Attitude i don't have to take from you.

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
CHANNELMASTER10 said:
Hey listen you don't have to give me Attitude, because of a dup post error Buddy. That show how friendly you guys are here at Preludepower.com
I'd love to hear fly's input on this statement, lol.
And just because he put v-tech doesn't mean it's BS. Get on autotrader, all those people are selling their Hondas with v-tech, v-tak, v-tec, vtech, and vee tech. Although, I am curious where he got some of those parts for those prices...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I hope you dont really think your goin to get 11k for that it has to be in the best shape of her life i mean like just came off showroom floor. if no you might it bout 5 or 6k

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Showroom floor condition or not, you won't be getting 11k for it. Period. And if you want some nice input, get your facts right, save 150$ by NOT puttin on the neons and you'll never find a good paintjob for 400, unless its like Maaco, and I wouldn't dare... Also, learn some spelling, grammar, and vocabulary. Hate to be a basher, but I'm damn near sick of the illiterate people on this site.

On a lighter note, since you seem to be a bit confused, we'll be right here to help you learn about it all and give advice when you need it, that's why were all here. Welcome to PreludePower.com. NOW LEARN HOW TO TYPE!

Ok, sorry, I'm done.

Edit: as for the locking of this thread, do what ya do moderators, but I'm thinking it was locked because it was in the wrong place, so chill on that one bro. ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Last Post

DarkFury said:
Showroom floor condition or not, you won't be getting 11k for it. Period. And if you want some nice input, get your facts right, save 150$ by NOT puttin on the neons and you'll never find a good paintjob for 400, unless its like Maaco, and I wouldn't dare... Also, learn some spelling, grammar, and vocabulary. Hate to be a basher, but I'm damn near sick of the illiterate people on this site.

On a lighter note, since you seem to be a bit confused, we'll be right here to help you learn about it all and give advice when you need it, that's why were all here. Welcome to PreludePower.com. NOW LEARN HOW TO TYPE!

Ok, sorry, I'm done.

Edit: as for the locking of this thread, do what ya do moderators, but I'm thinking it was locked because it was in the wrong place, so chill on that one bro. ;)
Thanks for your Advice. I’m not a great speller, I will admit to that. However from all the BS i had hurt from prelude owners here at (preludepower.com). It is a great discourage to me joining this site.

I think I will keep my ideas and information to my self. There’s lots of people here, that hate to see others doing good for them self, and yes this will be my last post at this site. Perhaps i could get positive opinions and ideas somewhere else. All this bull crap is not going to discourage me from getting my ride done. May be just may be, if i make it to were I want to be, I would be proud of my self and no one else.

Good luck with your projects everyone.

I’m out.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
well, i clearly think this thread is done.

as for getting your money back out of it. it'll never happen... with any of our cars for that matter.

modifications don't add value to any car, so don't throw a bunch into it and expect someone to buy it for over 10 grand. consider the age of the car also.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.