Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so since my car got robbed i want to get a security / remote start system i fugure that im getting an alarm already so i might as well just just the remote starter also what is a good alarm/starter that you guys would recommend??

·
Registered
222 Posts
Anything that is made by DEI, Directed Electronics. I.E. Viper, Clifford, Avital. I have a viper 5000 on my car, it is not remote start though. But I think that the viper 791 is the same as mine but it has remote start. Good Luck. Hopefully this will keep those greedy thieves away.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Red3GSR said:
yes well i was told beofore that DEI was good also i have heard that clifford is good i was looking at an autostart alarm starter and it looks pretty good also.
DEI is head distributor of Viper, Clifford, Avitar, Autostart etc.. i think..:Rock:

·
Registered
11 Posts
i got the viper 791xv... love it... works like a charm...

Red3GSR said:
so since my car got robbed i want to get a security / remote start system i fugure that im getting an alarm already so i might as well just just the remote starter also what is a good alarm/starter that you guys would recommend??

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
i'd vouch for compustar. every alarm i've ever seen/dealt with of theirs is awesome.

i've never heard anyone dissatisfied with a compustar product either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts