Honda Prelude Forum banner

Can't find a heated O2 NGK nor Denso

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Gordon Dyson Freeman 
#1 ·
So, I cannot find a heated 4 wire O2 sensor from Denso or Ngk anywhere. Any suggestions? Seems like there are lots, except for the 3rd gen ludes. Help?

#3 · (Edited)
Woah. Thanks dude. Any opinion on why my prelude doesn't have two sensors? I think they are normally on the manifold right? Mine is back behind the cat with none on the manifold. I just got this thing.
I have actually looked pretty hard. Clearly not with that number. But nothing SAYS it fits this car that I found. Advance auto had some for all but this year. Ebay shows various 1 wire. Every other auto part store i called didn't have one obtainable. And denso and ngk website didnt show one for this car. Which makes me wonder, are you sure its right? Will just any one work? The one in my car, yes, ONE was an NGK 303h.

Ooohhhh. Accord/Prelude.....duh. But really, this part is the same? I mean, not every part on both are the same. Clearly. LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.