Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Completely new to the world of Honda's, not just Prelude.
Seems I will be looking for numerous parts and all the advise possible regarding this somewhat unique vehicle. I have recently purchased (rather accepted in trade for money owed) an '89 si aws in rather rough condition:
bad motor/trans mounts, bad ball joints/bushings, no alternator ? (seriously it was missing), burned alt wiring/plug, broken drivers window, one bad headlamp housing/cover, few dings and small dents, sort of rough interior and oh yea the speedo doesn't work along with who knows what else... it did drive home with a new battery installed, barely, (short distance home) so that's a plus. First, most important thing I will need to locate is a drivers door window w/ bronze tint...Hoping this can be a fun yet not to awfully expensive project. Any and all help will be appreciated.
Thanks, Dieselhog

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good luck with your Lude

Hi Good luck with the car 3rd gen prelude was my second choice but found a very rare 4th gen so i snatched it up. Junk yards are your best friend but with some patience and work you get your ride on the road in no time enjoy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts