Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting another Lude and getting the things that I need off mine to the new one. I was wanting to know if I could take the whole control arm off the white Prelude and put it on the new one... I am wanting to do this because I don't want to f with the camber kit and coilovers. I would just rather pull everything off together and switch.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can anyone verify this? I want to take everything and swap it over to the new Lude.. I figure I could do it this way so I don't have to mess with the camber kit and springs...

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
i would assuem it would be fine. other then the alignment...i would check it and see if its needed...i swapped the full suspension on my 90 to my 88 which was all stock and i had no problems. i even swapped the k frame...

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
i think you will need to remove the struts seperate from the arms. but the upper an dlower arms with the hub assembly can come off together.

but each wheel suspension section can come out from under the car in pretty much one big piece.

check my thread and you cen see the large section of the front assembly i removed in one go.
http://preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235352
(my upper arms came with it, but i seperated them before i took the pic)

you will still need to get an alignment.

and the front leading arms will need to be removed by undoing the adjustment bolt. they wont come out with the rest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts