Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well this happened Sunday evening. The site has been giving me busy messages so I waited awhile to post. Well I usually work the hole day at work; but since I stepped down from my managerial position because I got my internship. I don't work that much anymore. So a friend of mine came to scoop me up from work and we were going to meet up with some more friends at a local regal movie theatre.

On our way this camaro keeps reving and as usual, my friends and I just ignore. windows down a little, it was drizzling earlier in the morning so road wasn't too damped. I finally look over to the camero guy and give my little evil look:devil: . He nodds at me. I know he is admiring the bronze rims on the red with gold fillings paint job. Probly thinks its a bunch of ricers. The funny thing was... we were in the car talking about how this young ricers give us tuners a bad rep with the the bullshit things that they do. So I ask him, "So whats in that ss there?" Replies with a long list of shit that I wasn't listening too:tongue: . While we're having this conversation my friend Bobby is hooking up his PDA to change the settings on his ecu to the racing settings. 21psi vs daily driven 12psi. So the light turns green and first gear..... well we had no first gear..... nothing but tires. camaro out in front buy less than 1/2 a car. Second gear..... no second gear....... more spinning:eek:mg: . Comaro is not going anywhere. O.k. Third gear.... finally some traction after a little bit more spinning... by the top of third gst but close to a bus lenght on him. The funny thing is, on this stretch of road where we were it was flat and no cobs in sight.... by the blink of an eye.... 150mph:shock: . We slowed down because I reminded him that his car doesn't handle like mine and we might die going around that corner that fast:tongue: . We get to another light and he comes back and gave us two thumps up. He said that is one bad ass eclipse man. I never say an import pull on any v8 like that after third.:smilejap: He was a cool guy:) .

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
At least he was cool bout it and didn't do a fly-by or try to race again and say he missed a shift or some b.s. like that.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Awesome kill, and yes, you legitimate tuners sadly do get a shit name b/c idiots doing retarded stuff. It's sad.

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
N/Apower said:
Awesome kill, and yes, you legitimate tuners sadly do get a shit name b/c idiots doing retarded stuff. It's sad.
Thats how it is with just about anything now. You get something good going and morons come ruin it for everybody. Even sports thats been around centuries has a bad name thanks to people like Ron Artest, T.O., and Barry Bonds.

·
Registered
568 Posts
N/Apower said:
I agree, awesome kill, and yes, even cool domestic owners get a shit name b/c idiots saying retarded stuff. It's sad.

I wouldn't have to be such an import nuthugger if every domestic guy was cool and appreciated the potential.

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys now if can just get done with MY SHIT, I can do some smoking of my own.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
lol, awesome kill your friend had!
and props to him for accepting the import spankin too!
and yeah, dsm's arent that stable at those speeds so take it easy!

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Nice narrative, got into the story. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts