Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
I would but PasswordJDM has been dicking me around. I ordered one over 4 months ago. Countless e-mails and calls, nothing.
If i had mine i would deff put up a pic for you but i guess PasswordJDM dosen't want me to have one.
(sorry to rant a bit, i would like to see a pic as well)

·
Registered
366 Posts
her is a c-pillar bar on a 5th gen not my car i wish it were though because supposedly its around 2800 pounds (crazy weight reduction) i found a c-pillar bar for sale for the 5th gen but it was around 230 are there cheaper ones?

·
Premium Member
5,227 Posts
Needs to be removed when you have rear passengers but it just pulls out.
What are these rear passangers you speak of? Preludes don't have rear seats... Just backpack holders. ;)

Seriously putting someone in the back seat of a prelude should be considered cruelty to animals or something.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
What are these rear passangers you speak of? Preludes don't have rear seats... Just backpack holders. ;)

Seriously putting someone in the back seat of a prelude should be considered cruelty to animals or something.
I found 5th Gen rear space not bad. Fits everyone in fine and they arnt squashed. The 4th Gen was horrible. Im 5ft11 and have roughly 7-8 inches behind me so plenty for a 2+2 coupe.

·
Registered
366 Posts
^^^ dam whos lude is that <srry off topic>
someone from the honda tech forum i believe his name was Slow BB6....hardly if that really is a 2800 pound prelude it must move and not to mention its really really sexy

oh and i have these pics cause im a weirdo who likes to save good looking pics of preludes on my computer..... no jk im gunna make a tribute video to 5th gens

·
Registered
366 Posts
oh and by the way dont let anyone tell you the c pillar bar is not worth it sure its kind of a cosmetic thing but the purpose it to stiffen the chassis and thats what it does every little bit helps....mostly for taking hard turns but i suppose it would help out in straight line racing too

·
Registered
74 Posts
^ lol that's my car

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
i have one. just too lazy for pics. the thing does nothing. its only good to hang dry cleaners and as a weapon if you run out of options

1 - 20 of 25 Posts