Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
I would but PasswordJDM has been dicking me around. I ordered one over 4 months ago. Countless e-mails and calls, nothing.
If i had mine i would deff put up a pic for you but i guess PasswordJDM dosen't want me to have one.
(sorry to rant a bit, i would like to see a pic as well)

·
Registered
366 Posts
her is a c-pillar bar on a 5th gen not my car i wish it were though because supposedly its around 2800 pounds (crazy weight reduction) i found a c-pillar bar for sale for the 5th gen but it was around 230 are there cheaper ones?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
What are these rear passangers you speak of? Preludes don't have rear seats... Just backpack holders. ;)

Seriously putting someone in the back seat of a prelude should be considered cruelty to animals or something.
I found 5th Gen rear space not bad. Fits everyone in fine and they arnt squashed. The 4th Gen was horrible. Im 5ft11 and have roughly 7-8 inches behind me so plenty for a 2+2 coupe.

·
Registered
366 Posts
^^^ dam whos lude is that <srry off topic>
someone from the honda tech forum i believe his name was Slow BB6....hardly if that really is a 2800 pound prelude it must move and not to mention its really really sexy

oh and i have these pics cause im a weirdo who likes to save good looking pics of preludes on my computer..... no jk im gunna make a tribute video to 5th gens

·
Registered
366 Posts
oh and by the way dont let anyone tell you the c pillar bar is not worth it sure its kind of a cosmetic thing but the purpose it to stiffen the chassis and thats what it does every little bit helps....mostly for taking hard turns but i suppose it would help out in straight line racing too

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.