Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
holla holla
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, so tonight was my actual "first" real street race experience.. unfortunately it didnt even happen : ( first of all it was my boy's bros EVO vs a Camero... booo.

so we're at this like old dealer ship that had been closed down and its about maybe 20 cars in this little lot, and the camero dude is workin on his car bc his exhaust keeps fallin off his car (wtfff) so we're all just chillin waiting for him to be ready and hopin cops wouldnt show up.. they didnt thank god haha. so everyones yellin "we're rollin out" so me and my friend get in the car (im driving too btw) and we start following everyone, well apparently we're supposed to be going to the dudes house so he can jack it up and fix it, well we're driving down the road and sparks are flying everywhere so he pulls off to the nearest gas station but brian (the evo dude) keeps on going so we're all following him so we're in roanoke and we're driving thru vinton, on our way to bedford... well we stop at a car wash were another like 10/20 people are there waiting, so we now have a total of 30/40 cars waitin for this race... well we roll up in there we all park and get out and start talking and chilling.. well the dude with the camero backs out bc his car is a POS and the exhaust wont stay on.. lame, so we all drove up there for absolutely nothing. well out of no where everyone like yelling and screaming and running to their cars and my other friend hops in the car with us and is like "go go go!!" obviously a cop had showed up and he had back up on the way.. well right as i pull out the cop that showed up starts pulling out also : O no good, well luckily for me another car pulls out RIGHT after i do, also rolling a stop sign.. so he pulled him thank god ! so with me be 17, and its 1230 past my cerfew i had to let someone else drive, well we see more blue lights in front of us, someone else from the crew got pulled, and he had 2 cops on his ass. there are cops everywhere now.. but we got out of the vintion district and we're in the clear, so i let the dude that drove my car go to his car, we drop him off and since i work with him, hes chill about it all and follows me to drop my friend off at his house, and to follow me home so i dont get pulled... well we're crusin down the road going toward botetourt (where i live) and the dudes behind me well theres just a cop going down the road and he whips his car around and starts going toward us, but i didnt know there was a car behind us so he pulls him... i make it to my friends house safely, drop him off.. then get to my house safely....

jeezzzz.. my adrenaline was puuuumpin. : P it was a damn fun night though, sucks the race didnt even go down though... but it was a close call. hahah.

·
Registered
670 Posts
why did every one run in the first place you guys said you were not racing.. sould have just told them you guys just haveing a little meet or something....i would have told those cop to go bang their asses..

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
^Exactly. WTF. I mean if there was races going on, I could understand that, but to run because a bunch of you were together lol, that's jokes, and really not to smart.

Honestly this is why I refuse to go on runs with groups like you guys. Why the hell do you need 30+ cars. Seriously. It is such a heat score.

Been in the scene for a while now, and have never even came close to getting caught. Why because if I am running someone, no more then 4 cars in total, and I don't say shit to anyone else.

·
IBALLHARD
1,461 Posts
there was no reason for yalll to run if yall were all just hanging out and chillin.

all they can do is tell you to leave, and when yall leave just make sure yall follow the speed limit and stop completely, yada yada..

i have had cops come to some meets i have been to and all they do is tell us we cant be on this property or some bs.
so we leave and nothing happens..

lol yall got all worked up for nothing.

·
Registered
449 Posts
if you guys were chillin at a car wash y did you run? the cop couldnt have done anything but drive anround and look at everyone. its perfectly legal to be at a car wash.

·
holla holla
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha well yeah i understand that, and it was stupid for us to run but where we were loacted the cops are dicks and strict about everythiiiing, and i didnt know that many cars would be there.. which i agree was stupid as hell. but if he hadnt had left when we did more cops woulda shown up, bc they had called back up which was bullshit. idk i guess the thought we all were "suspicious" of street racing.. haha, plus i didnt wanna get a ticket or anything so thats why i ran and im 17 which is underage for the cerfew here so i woulda gotten in a lotta trouble. which i didnt need. and not its bull shit no race went down, but the next day they raced and of course the evo won.. 3 times. hahaha.

·
Premium Member
7,421 Posts
^Exactly. WTF. I mean if there was races going on, I could understand that, but to run because a bunch of you were together lol, that's jokes, and really not to smart.

Honestly this is why I refuse to go on runs with groups like you guys. Why the hell do you need 30+ cars. Seriously. It is such a heat score.

Been in the scene for a while now, and have never even came close to getting caught. Why because if I am running someone, no more then 4 cars in total, and I don't say shit to anyone else.

I don't understand why the OP ditched either. Makes no sense. At the local meets we have 100+ cars at a time and the meet location is right beside a cop station LOL.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
We had a similiar situation last night. went up to race and no one wanted to :mad2: so we left and gave it some gas as we left.. cop pulls out of no where. Good thing cops cant do 160. hehe. he did try to follow us all the way down 840 then down 24 though. eek we could see the lights for miles. we got off and waited at a mcdonalds by the over pass and watched him go flying by with his lights on a few minutes later.

·
holla holla
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i ditched bc obviously im underage for the cerfew laws in va. i cant be out past like 12 or some shit and it was almost 1am. so i woulda been fuuucked... so thats why i ditched. yeah i can understand its stupid, but cops around here arent stupid, if they see a bunch of cars they know somethings up. but i agree it was dumb to just split like that haha.

·
Registered
384 Posts
why did every one run in the first place you guys said you were not racing.. sould have just told them you guys just haveing a little meet or something....i would have told those cop to go bang their asses..

exactly if their was no race there was no reason to run u guys werent doing anything plus it's a car wash so u have a reason.

plus 30/40 cars is a small number we have up to 100 cars sometimes;-):)

·
Registered
384 Posts
i ditched bc obviously im underage for the cerfew laws in va. i cant be out past like 12 or some shit and it was almost 1am. so i woulda been fuuucked... so thats why i ditched. yeah i can understand its stupid, but cops around here arent stupid, if they see a bunch of cars they know somethings up. but i agree it was dumb to just split like that haha.

oh well that explains it.

that sucks u have a curfew:(

·
Registered
286 Posts
The Curfew for my age here in Florida is 11 I think but I'm out till after Midnight at the local meet every weekend. The cops don't really give a shit unless you're causing trouble.

·
Registered
61 Posts
That was the hardest thing i ever had to read in my life. I didn't understand a damn word of it and how old are you because if i had to guess i'd say 16 or 17 and guess your living the F&F life huh...lol

1 - 20 of 70 Posts