Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey just wondering what the Buttons next to the Handbrake should be (there's 2 holes for buttons).

I know one of them is Heated Seats but what's the other?

Also.. where could I get the buttons that go there. (i need a button system for something I'm building and i'd rather have a stock looking button there.)

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
hey just wondering what the Buttons next to the Handbrake should be (there's 2 holes for buttons).

I know one of them is Heated Seats but what's the other?

Also.. where could I get the buttons that go there. (i need a button system for something I'm building and i'd rather have a stock looking button there.)
my 91 hand the only one for the seat heaters. i removed it on mounted a lighted rocker switch one to control the fans in my amp rack and the other to control the neon tubes in the amp rack .
it works out to be a great place for acces. switch needs

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so they are switches and not buttons?

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
are you talking about the dummy plugs? if theres no actual switch there then you can put whatever you want in there

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the link you gave me is useless... the links dont work.

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
This is the first post from the thread I gave you.

hondaman23 said:
totally useless information. jump, i am surprised i found this before you. but anyways, here it is. you know the little knockout tabs in the ebrake console that nobody knows what they might be for? well, they are the seat heater switch locations in the kx, ks, and kw models. http://www.honda.co.uk/owner/Prelude...100/16-191.pdf
that is the link.
they are also used for the headlight adjuster. what the fuck is that for? can you adjust how high teh headlights go up? http://www.honda.co.uk/owner/Prelude...f121/16-16.pdf

This is the second post from that thread.

pimpstecy said:
looks like brightness not position.
Hope that helps your search.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Did you actually read the thread that I gave him? I think not.
i read the title.
and thats all i commented on.
i thought it was ironic how he said it was useless without being able to see the thread which is titled "totally useless information"

·
Registered
868 Posts
i thought about putting the fog light switch (not the oem fogs) and possibly the window switches but you can use them for anything you would like but anything would take alittle wiring. keep us posted and give us some pics of what you decide to do!

Also there isn't any reason for people to be arguing over this stuff it was just a simple question so if your not replying about the thread don't boost your post count by "useless" posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
lol at the use of useless joker.
pun intended?

i never knew that seat heaters came stock in 3rd gens..
is that with leather seats?
ill probably find some use for those "switch holes" soon enough.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts