Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
3rd Gener
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK last time I checked OT said:

Off Topic
Talk about everything other than preludes here, just hang out and chat, within reason. Posts here do not affect your post count.

SO, when I post pics of my 3rd Gen Prelude in the 3RD Gen Prelude Forum my thread is Immeditaly deleted.... Answer me that one:Rock:

Wilkins

·
Registered
3,940 Posts

·
3rd Gener
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, Sorry, never knew there was a show room in OT.... I never go to that forum.... Maybe we should have showrooms set up in each gen so we can see it when we go to our specfic gen's forum?

Wilkins

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
wjmj said:
Well, Sorry, never knew there was a show room in OT.... I never go to that forum.... Maybe we should have showrooms set up in each gen so we can see it when we go to our specfic gen's forum?

Wilkins
Well....I will let a Mod answer that one since i don't know the "Official" answer on it.

But I think it's better to have one location when looking for pics. Make Searching THAT much less of a hassle...because like I said...it's in one location, not everywhere on PP.com. More organized IMHO.

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
deleted?
it says "Moved"

can you not read?

if you click the link, you'd see it ended up in the showroom.

the OT forum says it's for OT stuff.
the showroom?
does not.

get a clue.

or take a walk around the forum, and see what else is on the site before you run your mouth? yeah.
that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.