Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im building a monster b20a
what do all of u with all your knowledge suggest to make it a monster na street warrior

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
custom header! please lets see the gains i like my dc headers but i think the b20 needs a custom header for some real gains

·
OT ****
1,055 Posts
get a b16 head and modify it to work then use a modify a ls crank to work then get custom length rods and use b16 pistons with a compression of about 12:1....or just get h23 rods with b16 pistons with a cr of about 12:1 h22 valve springs so custom grind cams. pnp the intake mani and head really well..get a bigger tb and port match the IM to it and some custom made headers....im sure theres more but ill think of it later

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
This girl has no idea what She wants. A custom header will not be worth it girls. These motors arent hi revving screaming bitches. They dont need a ridiculous header.
They need serious head work and a beefy bottom end if you want serious NA power. Talk to Rich in the 2nd gen forums.

·
Registered
874 Posts
A little too vague if you asked me. Do some research, there have been plenty of those builds around here. If you have ideas, then come back and see what people on here think of it rather than just taking everyone's ideas straight up.

·
Donates his big Member
2,229 Posts
Independant Throttle Bodies!!!

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
uh im not a girl and i already have a itbsd and want to stick with dohc no vtec

1 - 12 of 12 Posts