Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone new to prelude power I’ve been a prelude lover since I was younger now I own a beautiful 92 silver full built turbo lude that I call the prelube lol the current set up is h22a the car made 427 whp 365 wheel torque on 20 pounds it’s all good parts besides the manifold but it did it’s purpose but started to choke at 7700 rpm but that’s why I’m making this form to document my transformation I’m shooting for 500-600 wheel hp this time I have everything to do it ready to go she goes to the fab shop to get the kit fabbed up on may 1 to have the custom turbo kit made from scratch and it’s only gonna have 4-5 couplers less spots to leak wish me luck this is the build list
Current set up
-darton dry sleeves
-weisco 8.5:1 compression forged pistons (pump gas car)
-eagle forged rods
-super tech 100lb duel valve duel and retainers
-stock cams
-turbosmart 50 mm wastgate
-hks blow off
-comp super single clutch
-gt35 .63 exhaust housing
- customs 3 inch straight pipe
-yokahana v2 coils
- eBay piping kit and inter cooler and manifold
-chipped ecu on chrome pro
-tunes my rd turbo 2012 made 457 wheel and 355 touque then I got the car tuned by Danny at jd racing and it made 427 whp 365 wt when switching to s300
And these are the new parts to go before the dyno
-skunk2 pro series intake manifold ported
-70 skunk2 throttle body
-precision 1000 hp intercooler
-aem water meth duel sprayer kit again pump gas car
-1320 top mount manifold poster and smoothed
-.82 gt35 exhaust housing
- full 3 inch intercooler piping kit
-custom gun metal grey valve cover with a k killer spark plug cover
Shooting for 500-600 at the wheels here some pics thanks for the read you can give me a follow on ig @boosted_h22a. !

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a few more shots of mock up On my drag cars motor I cant wait to hit the street !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here some more picture to keep the thread alive there was so much action on here when I built this thing and the first or last picture is what I’m hoping it looks like if it’s your engine bay let me know I have a few questions

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts