Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys i own a 4th gen with stock rims and 215/50/15s and i want to drop my car im on a budget what springs and shocks would you guys sugest? If you have pics please post them up also whats a good drop? I live in a town of some decent size driveways and shit so i dont want to be too low but low enough my car doesnt look like a 4x4 haha

Well thanks for your help i really appreciate it

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
im running skunk2 springs with kyb gr2 struts... you can see my sig on how my car looks and even with the front lip... i only scrap a bit... rides great though

·
Registered
289 Posts
There are also the Tein S Tech springs. Just over 1 inch around. About 300 for those. I'm thinking of getting those after I fix my body.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
why yes it is a 2 inch drop

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok im thinkin about kyb gr-2s pretty much positive on that cause they are relatively cheap and alot of owners seem happy with them but i am still very unsure with springs it seems like everyone has a different opinion... I do alot of canyon runs and being bumpy doesnt bug me too much im young lol. Lets see some more pics tho guys...

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

·
I Miss My BB2 :'(
3,589 Posts
what is your front drop and rear drop or is it the same? your car has that aggressive look that im wanting lol it looks like its a bit higher in the back.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
2.25 in the front and 2.0 in the rear... i love it

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wow thats a pretty big drop but like said above looks good. What size tires are you runnin with that set up???

·
Registered
117 Posts
Its depends on how stiff you want you suspension to be cause I have the Tein S.Tech springs on stock shocks and they are too soft for me. I'm going with the KYB AGX struts and shocks and then getting a set of the Skunk2 Coilovers and a SPC camber kit.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha how much is all that gonna cost you

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.