Honda Prelude Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so last night i was a retard and i dropped my keys in my floor board and was gonna get right back in but out of habit i hit the lock and locked my fcking keys in it luckily my dog was in it cause i had to call the cops to break in to my car and they wouldnt have done it unless i had her in it lol.

so to the point have any of you guys had to break into your car before and if you have how did you do it?

·
Registered
70 Posts
ok so last night i was a retard and i dropped my keys in my floor board and was gonna get right back in but out of habit i hit the lock and locked my fcking keys in it luckily my dog was in it cause i had to call the cops to break in to my car and they wouldnt have done it unless i had her in it lol.

so to the point have any of you guys had to break into your car before and if you have how did you do it?

deleted my post. Ain't telling noone how to break into my car.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the cop used a hard plastic wedge to get the door open and a small black thing that he pumped up when it was in the crack to open it more and then he took a long metal rod with a small right angle hook on one end and a handle on the other took him about 10 minutes and i was done and gone

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh and im not a theif you can do a back ground check and such and most smart lude owners have an alarm system but i do not =/

·
Registered
48 Posts
take a screw driver and a towel... get a gap in the door and then use sometin hard and skinny like a hard hanger... ive locked my own keys once cuz all of a sudden my car decides to lock its self when i got it warming up. . first time in 2 years ..

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
I really do not want this thread to get into too much depth on this. We'd be advertising to rookie wanna-be prelude thieves right here on our own Prelude Board. lol. No pictures.

·
Registered
759 Posts
yes, if anything this thread should be deleted for its inconsideration towards the general welfare of all preludes and the blatant lies being spread. the tennis ball method does work and is the best sure fire way to get into a prelude, any other method is stupid.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
if you have a remote alarm or keyless entry i heard that you can use a spare remote over the cell phone to unlock the car

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
I have never locked my keys in the lude. I got in the habit of only using my remote to lock/unlock the doors. Do not even touch the door lock for the inside of the car.
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Well the cop used a hard plastic wedge to get the door open and a small black thing that he pumped up when it was in the crack to open it more and then he took a long metal rod with a small right angle hook on one end and a handle on the other took him about 10 minutes and i was done and gone
It's called a wedge, air-jack, and a "Big-Easy" That is the best and easiest way. You just have to be careful not to scratch the paint around the edge of the door with the Big-Easy.

And I work for a towing company, that's why I know. And BTW, if the cop took 10 minutes to use this method, he sucks at it. I can do it in 30 seconds on almost any car.

Oh, and fuck thieves.
And what the hell is the tennis ball method? I don't even understand what a tennis ball has anything to do with getting into a car.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
u didnt read other ppls posts but u still need to get in??
i know a way u can get in in 5mins,lol
i did the same shit.
call me at this number (703)-209-8654
and i'll tell u step by step

·
Bearderator
8,521 Posts
It's called a wedge, air-jack, and a "Big-Easy" That is the best and easiest way. You just have to be careful not to scratch the paint around the edge of the door with the Big-Easy.

And I work for a towing company, that's why I know. And BTW, if the cop took 10 minutes to use this method, he sucks at it. I can do it in 30 seconds on almost any car.

Oh, and fuck thieves.
And what the hell is the tennis ball method? I don't even understand what a tennis ball has anything to do with getting into a car.
urban myth. Mythbusters covered it. Supposed to make a small hole in a tennis ball, line that hole up with the door lock, squish the tennis ball against the door and turn. The rush of air coming out of the tennis ball is supposed to force the pins into place so that the lock will turn with the tennis ball........

yes............................. it does work.......................................... :sleepy:

anyways, aftermarket alarm system with valet remote FTW

·
Registered
2,123 Posts

Oh, and fuck thieves.
lol your supposed to be able to poke a hole in the tennis ball, then put the hole directly over the key hole and squeeze the ball. The air pressure is supposed to unlock the door, LOL

·
Registered
70 Posts
yes, if anything this thread should be deleted for its inconsideration towards the general welfare of all preludes and the blatant lies being spread. the tennis ball method does work and is the best sure fire way to get into a prelude, any other method is stupid.

[email protected]. I'm posting this to give them ideas to break into my car.. I'm deleting my last post..

-Paul

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.