Honda Prelude Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm real interested in your build, I hope your planning to document and take plenty of pictures to share with PreludePower.com.
Definitely! I'm still in the collecting phase. But the engine should be here soon and then I'll make the modifications to the intake manifold and buy the remainder of the parts. I've been able to locate most parts, but I'm still searching for a full Mugen Twinloop exhaust. If I can't find one then I will debate the Apexi WS2 vs. Mugen Twinloop muffler from another Honda (most likely Civic) with K-teller 2.5 inch piping vs. Vibrant exhaust components with K-teller piping.

But if at all possible the full Mugen Twinloop exhaust would be my ideal pick in a perfect world, haha.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Definitely! I'm still in the collecting phase. But the engine should be here soon and then I'll make the modifications to the intake manifold and buy the remainder of the parts. I've been able to locate most parts, but I'm still searching for a full Mugen Twinloop exhaust. If I can't find one then I will debate the Apexi WS2 vs. Mugen Twinloop muffler from another Honda (most likely Civic) with K-teller 2.5 inch piping vs. Vibrant exhaust components with K-teller piping.

But if at all possible the full Mugen Twinloop exhaust would be my ideal pick in a perfect world, haha.
What comes with the Mugen Twinloop exhaust? Are we talking catback or from headers all the way back?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts