Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an OEM cf hood, May 1st and i called for a tracking number of some sort or when i should expect the hood... Japanese dude said May 25th-30th. Honda Car show is May 20th:Rock: . got screwed there let me tell you what, i wanted to place in the competition :eek:mg:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the meet in the 20th and i can get it anywhere else that fast, gotta suck it up. i am telling people so they dont get their hopes up if they buy from ebay, expect a month wait @!

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
jdm bb6 said:
the meet in the 20th and i can get it anywhere else that fast, gotta suck it up. i am telling people so they dont get their hopes up if they buy from ebay, expect a month wait @!
o bs, not everywhere makes you wait a month to get the hood, i got my cf hood from the same seller i believe in 4 days. And 1 month is a long wait to you? I had to wait 7 weeks for an exhaust, and it turned out to be the wrong one so all in all its been 2 months wait.

·
Registered
59 Posts
well you have you heard what they've been doing with carbon fiber lately? The army bought a WHOLE lot of CF, making domestic supplies smaller. So what used to take 4 days will now be taking a month or more and the prices will be going up. I have a friend who bought a CF bodykit, two weeks later the price was up $400 and shipping time took over a month. Its crazy but thats supply and demand and right now it is in very high demand, especially with the new fast and furious coming out.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
jdm bb6 said:
i think it is from japan, VIS, i couldnt understand the dude.

97 98 99 00 01 02 PRELUDE VIS OEM CARBON FIBER HOOD. (4635608190)

kinda makes me angry, i only want it because my stock got ruined, and now i dont think ill even place with a dented hood, but who knows
Private feedback? Who the *F* keeps their feedback hidden when they want to sell shit?

It's like saying hey, I'm a scammer, check my shitz fo sale yo.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
admedlin said:
well you have you heard what they've been doing with carbon fiber lately? The army bought a WHOLE lot of CF, making domestic supplies smaller. So what used to take 4 days will now be taking a month or more and the prices will be going up.
theres tons of hoods on sale RIGHT NOW that can be delivered within a month. they don't have to make them, there's plenty in circulation already for sale. he's not buying from vis.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hmm i was told ebay was the best on cf hoods, maybe i was wrong. its cool i win some i lose some, i am going to call them and tell them i want my cash back or i get the hood ASAP. he said its comming freight... so no tracking number

1 - 16 of 16 Posts