Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats the Deal?: We are going to meet at a Burger King on rt.125 on the Mass/NH Border. If you want to MapQuest it, The Address is 78 Plaistow Road, Haverhill Mass, 01830. While we are there, we can learn names and stuff so were not complete strangers at the Dragway, also since theres so many stores nearby we can get whatever we need! Then BAM, we goto the drags! (Listen, if there is a yellow light and you dont think all the ludes can make it.. just stop and wait for a green)

Neonxiii
PeterMcNulty85
Ficusprelude
gota99prelude1287
xnitro

the list is gettin smaller....

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
i got an 89 2.0Si 4WS/ I/H/E and msd its droped an in on full tokicos but i want to drop it lower on eibachs. i trying to go to school, work and do an engine build but it aint working too well.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
ay i know i'd be down for MA meet. i live in RI but commute frquently to lowell and the boston are. my brother and a few more luders would be down from RI.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Finally, this may be a meet that I will be able to attend. Most of the ones that I have seen have been in like florida and georgia and stuff. A Mass. prelude meet would be amazing. I would pretty much drop anything I would ever have planned to go. Someone pick a date and lets have it, even if we are in the middle of some fast food parking lot seeing at least 20 preludes all together would make me smile.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts