Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, the moment you've all been waiting for. Yes, it has finally come. There's a shitload of pics here. I know how you all enjoy alot of pics. So, enjoy guys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For you retrofits buffs. I think i may have to raise the passenger side a tad. But shots are of low beams and highbeams. They're e55 bixenon w/ e46 shrouds + 6000k HID kit. The highbeams are insane!!

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Shaved trunk FTMFW but I honestly think your exterior looked better with the other rims.... I know that's not what you wanna hear. Retros look great though! Oh and the leather seats are a win as well.

Nonetheless borcth your 5g is still one of the cleanest out there.

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
I seriously came a little....
so fresh n so clean, retros really set your car off!

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shaved trunk FTMFW but I honestly think your exterior looked better with the other rims.... I know that's not what you wanna hear. Retros look great though! Oh and the leather seats are a win as well.

Nonetheless borcth your 5g is still one of the cleanest out there.

thanks. I got tired of the old rims. They were chipped, curbbed and starting to peel. I had to get something new and fresh.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
holy shit. arent you glad you kept her now? damn dude. hot sex right there

Yep! She runs good and she's right where i want her. This year was a huge project for me. Im glad i finally did it. Its just regular maintinence from here on out for a long time.

·
iamNOTerator
5,945 Posts
Bortch your trade mark "clean as fuck front end prelude shot" just got better

yes it is your trademark LOL your car somehow makes the whitest whites and the blackest blacks...perfect

·
iamNOTerator
5,945 Posts
thats what I figured, you do it like no one else though. That is why it is your trademark

I'm glad you kept it dude it looks amazing

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats what I figured, you do it like no one else though. That is why it is your trademark

I'm glad you kept it dude it looks amazing
yeah thanks. Btw, i got laminx on my turns and headlights. Cant tell huh. It came out better then i thought. Totally worth it. I got charcoal for the turns and well clear for the headlights.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha I didnt even notice! good work borcth

they easy to put on werent they? :turn:
extremely. The kit came with everything. Slight haze and tiny bubbles, but after a week, it was completely gone. Glad i jumped and took a risk on them. Thanks for your advice too!

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
wow i freakin love it. so did you have the engine pulled then to have the bay done?

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
i love how your car pops out in every picture. the levels on your photo's are spot on, nicely done.

now for your car... cleanest 5th gen i've ever seen, lol. i especially like the interior shots, they make the car look really classy.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i love how your car pops out in every picture. the levels on your photo's are spot on, nicely done.

now for your car... cleanest 5th gen i've ever seen, lol. i especially like the interior shots, they make the car look really classy.
yea thanks. the leather seats are one of my fav mods. Feels like im driving a luxury car inside. *lol*

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
WOW looks amazing!! White ludes ftw

The seats looks awesome too

1 - 20 of 53 Posts