Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, the moment you've all been waiting for. Yes, it has finally come. There's a shitload of pics here. I know how you all enjoy alot of pics. So, enjoy guys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For you retrofits buffs. I think i may have to raise the passenger side a tad. But shots are of low beams and highbeams. They're e55 bixenon w/ e46 shrouds + 6000k HID kit. The highbeams are insane!!

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Shaved trunk FTMFW but I honestly think your exterior looked better with the other rims.... I know that's not what you wanna hear. Retros look great though! Oh and the leather seats are a win as well.

Nonetheless borcth your 5g is still one of the cleanest out there.

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
I seriously came a little....
so fresh n so clean, retros really set your car off!

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shaved trunk FTMFW but I honestly think your exterior looked better with the other rims.... I know that's not what you wanna hear. Retros look great though! Oh and the leather seats are a win as well.

Nonetheless borcth your 5g is still one of the cleanest out there.

thanks. I got tired of the old rims. They were chipped, curbbed and starting to peel. I had to get something new and fresh.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
holy shit. arent you glad you kept her now? damn dude. hot sex right there

Yep! She runs good and she's right where i want her. This year was a huge project for me. Im glad i finally did it. Its just regular maintinence from here on out for a long time.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats what I figured, you do it like no one else though. That is why it is your trademark

I'm glad you kept it dude it looks amazing
yeah thanks. Btw, i got laminx on my turns and headlights. Cant tell huh. It came out better then i thought. Totally worth it. I got charcoal for the turns and well clear for the headlights.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha I didnt even notice! good work borcth

they easy to put on werent they? :turn:
extremely. The kit came with everything. Slight haze and tiny bubbles, but after a week, it was completely gone. Glad i jumped and took a risk on them. Thanks for your advice too!

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
i love how your car pops out in every picture. the levels on your photo's are spot on, nicely done.

now for your car... cleanest 5th gen i've ever seen, lol. i especially like the interior shots, they make the car look really classy.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i love how your car pops out in every picture. the levels on your photo's are spot on, nicely done.

now for your car... cleanest 5th gen i've ever seen, lol. i especially like the interior shots, they make the car look really classy.
yea thanks. the leather seats are one of my fav mods. Feels like im driving a luxury car inside. *lol*

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.