1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I was about to say, isn't that guy on the forums?

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
are YOU selling the items?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
You serious? lol That one has different rims tho... did u have those others on? Also, they're different pictures, I doubt its YOUR car, prob 1 that just looks like it. I dunno tho...
But that kit on ebay that I posted the link to... is that a good kit? I was told that they dont' fit right, and my friend w/a del sol got one from them, and only the 1 bumper fit. So I was a little wierd about it, and thought I'd ask you guys. I dunno, I was also told to find a lip kit... how much would that run me, about?
~!*Kemara*!~

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
preludegofast13 said:
hell no...those fags stole my pics.
you can put an end to that.

or they can pay you to use your car.

PaPreludeChik said:
I was told that they dont' fit right, and my friend w/a del sol got one from them, and only the 1 bumper fit. So I was a little wierd about it, and thought I'd ask you guys.
none fit 'right' every kit ive ever seen for any car needs 'some' tweaking to get it to look good and fit right.

·
Not a Dude.
926 Posts
if you figure out a way to get people on ebay to stop using your pics, let me know. I have someone using one of mine for those electric supercharger things, and it pisses me off. He claims that its his pic, but its MY pic taken by MY camera of MY car! Gosh, it pisses me off

·
Premium Member
16,787 Posts
PaPreludeChik said:
I'm looking for a body kit that will not look too stock. Almost all of the ones I've found look WAY to stock, and I don't like it. I found 1 on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8055594223&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT
But I was told not to get that kit... that it doesn't fit like they say it does. So I'm kinda in trouble there... lol
Also I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get other decent priced mods.
What about this one:

Or this:

and this one:

And there are more kits at this link in the top of the 3rd Gen Forum:

http://preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211326&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Check it out, there are more kit there.

Sean:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts