Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I stumbled across these shift knobs one day on Wek Sos's website, and instantly fell in love with the gold one...Ive been using the skunk 2 knob (440g)...i've always been a fan of the type r style shape, but decided to give this one a try...upon receiving it, i noticed it was a nice, solid piece with good weight to it (490g, 50g over skunk 2)..from skunk 2 to this, there isnt much of a noticeable difference, but i'm sure from stock to one of these you'll love it...Highly recommended knobs!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn I like that gold! How much did it run you?

Thumbs up for Oakleys! I'll never own another brand of sunglasses
It came out to like 66 shipped....well worth it tho...oakleys are the only way to go

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks good but would look 10x better with a short shifter
i'm sure it would, sometime in the future ill get the short shifter, and complete the picture

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
How do you go about changing the stock shifter knob, is there any certain way to take it off? Im just afraid i may break it haha
pull the plastic clip down; requires a bit of force but don't pull on the boot. apply the downward force to the clip only. then just unscrew the knob. very simple

·
Registered
24 Posts
What I'm wondering is which shift boot you guys buy? Cause where I live (Belgium) I can't seem to find one for a Prelude.

Or do you guys buy universal ones? Or for another car (civic etc)?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts