Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well since i was bored waiting on my motor today, i decided to do some TLC ive been meaning to do for the past bit but didnt have time. well im on to wheels.

last week i was thinking about getting red GT3's but the red is brighter than my red, but now im getting my car painted next week and so it will be a little lighter with the color i chose. but i also cant find any 16in and 15s i think look to small on a big car like mine.

so i decided i would paint my wheels. one of them i did gloss black, and the other i did bronze.

here are the pics:
black

bronze

im really digging the bronze but the black i think will look good once the motor is in and the front is a little lower. im kinda stuck. which looks better? i had bronze slips before and i alway got compliments on the color combo.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont really like the silver, ive had it on the car for about 5 months now, and i just cant like it. i used to have the bronze slips in my sig, and i miss em, i guess this is a way to get em back, instead of buying a new set which i refuse to do lol

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
both look alright, but since i don't much like black wheels, id say bronze..

just do something with the centercap.. i think that's what is "wrong" with it.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
the bronze actually doesn't look bad, imo. but i still think stock is better.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Everyone goes with black. The bronze ones dont look too shabby so id pick those over the other. why dont you want to buy another set?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
remember the car will be formula red, so i think the bronze will look better on it than the SMR

but tonight i picked up a greddy front lip and a CF hood for 200 BUCKS!!!! i dunno if the bronze will still look good or not

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Paint them Bronze cause everyone paints them black! Both will look good but my vote is Bronze!!!!!

·
Future S2000 Owner
4,419 Posts
My vote is bronze. You seem like you like the bronze anyway, just paint them bronze. Obviously it's not too hard for you to paint them so if you decide you don't like it or get sick of it you can just paint them black.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts