Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Lol. God I love these threads.

TELL ME HWO TO BE AWSOME PLZ K THNKS.

Some of us actually have done research.

Purchase a book or two on the prelude, search a thread or fifty, and then you might be ready.

EDIT: looking back, that may have been a litlle harsh. Delete if necessary.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for asking for some information. I do like to LEARN things about cars. This is one thing i've read some guys have done to their cars. I've searched but can't come up with any specific thread on what is exactly done to do this mod. Just because I ask about something doesn't mean i'm going to go out and do it. I've read about the aircleaner box mod so doeas that mean I have to do it? So, sorry for trying to get a little bit informed. Oh and KIDSUPREME if I want to know how to be awsme plz k thnks you'll be the first i ask....................shithead

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
you can remove the box but not the stuff inside...most of it is there for a reason so basically your relocateing the parts as the CVC valve and egr solonoid and map sensor is needed to keep the pgm-fi light off and map to run right!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Black Box???

Didn't know mine even HAD a black box.
Is that something like a CVR (Cockpit Voice REcorder) or an FDR (Flight Data Recorder)
If I have one I want to remove it too. That thing would be worth more than my whole Qualude.
Seriously I don't know anything about the 'black box' unless it's the thingy'ma'bob with all those vacumn hoses attached. That thing DOES look wicked. LOL

·
Registered
462 Posts
You know what? I'm going to delete these big ugly carb things in my engine bay, and the brake master cylinder, that ought to look real clean.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Well, it does make a nifty spot to mount and MSD or similar...

How about just deleting the motor? Damn clean engine bay then eh?

·
Registered
462 Posts
InjectionIsBetter said:
Well, it does make a nifty spot to mount and MSD or similar...

How about just deleting the motor? Damn clean engine bay then eh?

siiikkkk, then you could like, throw some subs in there and an xbox.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts